View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 06:33 AM   #1127
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stuff Me Staar - Stephie Staar Montgomery Village

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
The gag OT uses in Stephie's mouth makes her drool all over herself. She's contorted to the point of disfigurement. OT isn't finished. He attaches painful nipple clamps to the leather straps on her toes making her lean awkwardly forward. Then he pulls her neck back. To release the pressure on her neck she has to pull on her nipples. To relieve the pain in her nipples she has to choke herself. It's an awful predicament.
OT puts Stephie upside down. In this position she has to look up and stare at her exposed pussy. When OT starts teasing her clit with the little vibrator she can't hold back the orgasms. She begins to squirt and spray her own face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuff Me Staar - Stephie Staar

IR Headcase - Elise Graves Lake Harmony

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
The most perverse mind in BDSM is at it again. The head-cage that Elise Graves is in is a masterwork of malicious metal. It allows full access to bang her mouth or fuck with her face. It keeps her arms out of the way and but allows PD to her a bit to work around his farm. It is a must have for slaves who tend to be a bit sassy. A few hours in this and they will know better for next time.
Duration: 1:06:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Headcase - Elise Graves

Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips Micaville

Release Year: 2017
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Rapallo

Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Unhappily Married Part 2 - London River Lenexa

London River was the nagging wife. She made OT miserable, but he took his revenge. After he made her feel his pain he put her to sleep. One she wakes he explains his plan.
The life London knew is over. Her new life is about to begin. It will be a far cry from what she's used to. While she was asleep he altered her body. Her hair is now platinum blond. She's sporting new giant tits.
Now that her body has been perfected OT is going to train London to be the perfect wife. His methods might seem a bit harsh, but he's nothing if not determined. One thing is for sure. London will never be the same again.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2 - London River

Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black Winfall

Release Year: 2014
Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black

Flexi-bitch - Sarah Jane Ceylon Strunk

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Sarah Jane Ceylon is one flexible little tart. In fact, Elise Graves has taken to calling her Flexi-bitch. It is because not only can she bend into the most amazing positions, but on top of that, being uncomfortably bound makes her incredibly horny. She loves to cum when she is tied up and contorted.
Elise offers her that and more. She gives her the chance to submit to the kind of intense physical and psychological pain that her darkest fantasies. It is the opportunity that Sarah Jane spends her nights both longing for and dreading. She knew, walking in, that once this incredible experience in submission was offered she would not be able to turn it down. Now she wonders if she can ever settle for anything less.
Duration: 53:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexi-bitch - Sarah Jane Ceylon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03873 секунды с 9 запросами