View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 06:54 AM   #1351
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Peach Pi Mattawana

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Alani Pi, but she’s the same kinky little minx she’s always been. She seems terrified at first, but as the old familiar feelings return she relaxes. Relaxation turns to struggle. Struggle turns to excitement.
She likes the way bondage feels, but she loves how the rope feels around her neck. She can barely stand. She can’t sit. She has to squat. To get air she has to torment her own cunt. Pulling the ropes so tight.
Binder clips on her clit hood. That sucks. It’s only to reveal her clit for stimulating. Once it’s available the vibrator goes to town. Alani’s eyes roll to the back of her skull.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peach Pi

Emma Haize (Tight Bondage With Humilation & Fetish) Docena

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Video language: English
Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments. For instance, it's been a long time since we broke out the plastic wrap, but this was a wonderful opportunity. She's got a air hole, which is good considering all of her moaning. The thin sheets of plastic hold on to her as tightly as rope or metal ever could. She probably thought she'd be able to break free if things got a little too rough, but when the whip gets her to start struggling she quickly learns that the material is far stronger than it looks. She only gets out of it on our terms. Those terms include a leather straightjacket, an inflatable butt plug, and some breath play with one of our favorite gas masks. There's a lot we can do with all of the toys we have in the studio. We even have a couple of nice iron devices to lock her down into, just to keep her perfectly placed for the fun.
Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Haize (Tight Bondage With Humilation & Fetish)

Tegan Mohr Gunpowder

Release Year: 2024
Tegan Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of Pd. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints.
She is here because Pd has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.
Worse, he is not the only one lurking about looking to have his way with poor Tegan. Elise Graves is on hand, too, and when she finds Tegan tied up and vulnerable she is going to want to have some fun with her, too. Her version of fun involves taking a defenseless, naked young woman, violating her holes and making her suffer, all while relentlessly vibrating her clit. She takes mixed messages to a whole new level, with intense orgasms to go along with the pain and humiliation.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Mohr

Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips Halleck

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips

Floor Slut Part Two Crater Lake

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.
Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Floor Slut Part Two

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade Wanyuan

Release Year: 2024
Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2 Goose Rock

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09041 секунды с 9 запросами