Old 01-22-2024, 09:18 AM   #866
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Grammar School in Russia Part 1 Hirtshals

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grammar School in Russia Part 1

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3 Tobermory

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. Diamondly is nose hooked and then left to endure her bondage for a while. I return soon enough with more rope, which I use to bind her feet to the post. Soon after her nipples are clamped with heavy spring clamps, and then Diamondly is left in her bondage for the rest of the clip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3

Unhappily Married Part 2 - London River Tenino

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River was the nagging wife. She made OT miserable, but he took his revenge. After he made her feel his pain he put her to sleep. One she wakes he explains his plan.
The life London knew is over. Her new life is about to begin. It will be a far cry from what she's used to. While she was asleep he altered her body. Her hair is now platinum blond. She's sporting new giant tits.
Now that her body has been perfected OT is going to train London to be the perfect wife. His methods might seem a bit harsh, but he's nothing if not determined. One thing is for sure. London will never be the same again.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2 - London River

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Kilauea

Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Stuff Me Staar - Stephie Staar Township of Washington

Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
The gag OT uses in Stephie's mouth makes her drool all over herself. She's contorted to the point of disfigurement. OT isn't finished. He attaches painful nipple clamps to the leather straps on her toes making her lean awkwardly forward. Then he pulls her neck back. To release the pressure on her neck she has to pull on her nipples. To relieve the pain in her nipples she has to choke herself. It's an awful predicament.
OT puts Stephie upside down. In this position she has to look up and stare at her exposed pussy. When OT starts teasing her clit with the little vibrator she can't hold back the orgasms. She begins to squirt and spray her own face.
Duration: 43:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuff Me Staar - Stephie Staar

Siouxsie Q - Smut Writer Davin

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings. In a feature they get to describe their own fantasies and act them out. You would think that it would tone down the action a bit, but instead it turns it up to a whole new level.
Smut writer Siouxsie Q has a fixation with being someone's captive toy. She dreams of metal bondage, of spreader bars, chastity devices, and cold iron gripping her body. She's typing the story out on the computer screen but in her own head she is living it and loving it.
It's a simple story. Our damsel in distress is captured by OT. She doesn't know if he will ever let her go. He keeps her in cages and boxes, only taking her out when he wants to use her for some deviant sexual purpose. She has no hope of escaping so she just suffers for him and hopes that if she does what he says and pleases him enough he may let her go eventually.
That isn't going to happen, though. That's not the way this works. OT doesn't even give her any orders. He just wants to hear her scream and use her body. If the metal gag in her mouth would let her she might ask him what she could do to earn her freedom. But then again, she might be too afraid of his answer.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - Smut Writer

Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips Leopolis

Release Year: 2017
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips

Время генерации страницы 0.15252 секунды с 9 запросами