Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training Susan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training

Perfect Vip Exclusive Sweet Gold Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 7. Baraboo

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Our prim and proper maid endures tight bondage, humiliation and severe ass spanking with an assortment of paddles and a wooden hair brush

Total size: 6.4 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Vip Exclusive Sweet Gold Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 7.

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2 Wetmore

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black Newport News

Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black

Sex Tape - Riley Reys Williams Lake

Release Year: 2017
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw Fojnica

Release Year: 2019
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Queen of Pain Part 2 - Elise Graves Andorra La Vella

The problem with hanging upside down, as Elise Graves is quickly finding out, is that it is extremely disorienting. It is bad enough when it is a suspension, but she finds herself at the mercy of Cyd Black, with a box around her, unable to even see what he is planning on doing to her already tender ass and feet. They have already seen a bit of action and she is not quite ready for more.
Cyd is no more kind than he is patient. She thinks that coming out of the box means something good must be about to happen. She can't imagine how things could get worse. It doesn't matter, though, because Cyd can and he will show her. The best thing that is going to happen to her today involves getting vibrated until she is screaming for it to stop. After that it will be nothing but increasing torments.
The most brutal part of her predicament doesn't even look that bad, at first. The two chains that run to her are just a few links too short in either direction to let her get comfortable. In her ass is a giant pear, and as she moves away from that chain it pulls taut and pushes it at painful angles. To her nose Cyd has attached another ring, so that when she moves toward her back end it will stretch her septum.
The pear in her ass keeps her from sitting down, the one in her mouth from lying on her face. And because of the box around her torso she can't even use her arms for balance. It is painful, humiliating, and frustrating to be so helpless and so sore. All she can do is cry to herself and hope for it to end.
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain Part 2 - Elise Graves

Время генерации страницы 0.18408 секунды с 9 запросами