Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black Wewoka

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw Longreach

Release Year: 2019
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking Lodz

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

IR Headcase - Elise Graves Lawson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
The most perverse mind in BDSM is at it again. The head-cage that Elise Graves is in is a masterwork of malicious metal. It allows full access to bang her mouth or fuck with her face. It keeps her arms out of the way and but allows PD to her a bit to work around his farm. It is a must have for slaves who tend to be a bit sassy. A few hours in this and they will know better for next time.
Duration: 1:06:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Headcase - Elise Graves

Stuff Me Staar - Stephie Staar Vilkaviskis

Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
The gag OT uses in Stephie's mouth makes her drool all over herself. She's contorted to the point of disfigurement. OT isn't finished. He attaches painful nipple clamps to the leather straps on her toes making her lean awkwardly forward. Then he pulls her neck back. To release the pressure on her neck she has to pull on her nipples. To relieve the pain in her nipples she has to choke herself. It's an awful predicament.
OT puts Stephie upside down. In this position she has to look up and stare at her exposed pussy. When OT starts teasing her clit with the little vibrator she can't hold back the orgasms. She begins to squirt and spray her own face.
Duration: 43:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuff Me Staar - Stephie Staar

First Time for Bondage Locust Fork

Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time for Bondage

IR Trials of a Tease - Bronte Papineau

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Bronte spends her entire life being a cock-tease to the men around her. That kind of behavior is unacceptable when she is with PD, though. He is going to get revenge for every guy that she has manipulated with her looks. She has humiliated dozens of boys, promising them all kinds of pleasure to get what she wants and then kicking them to the curb before she puts out.
It is a mystery why she does not give her body up more often. She obviously loves having her holes filled. Being handled roughly makes her cunt juicy and whenever she cums there is a fountain pouring out of it. All it takes is a man powerful enough to make sure she pays what was promised.
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 596.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Trials of a Tease - Bronte

Время генерации страницы 0.04184 секунды с 9 запросами