Old 01-22-2024, 11:37 AM   #476
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sex Tape - Riley Reys Meadows of Dan

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

IR Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black Maleny

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.
Duration: 1:10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black

Queen of Pain Part 2 - Elise Graves Brooklyn Park

Release Year: 2014
The problem with hanging upside down, as Elise Graves is quickly finding out, is that it is extremely disorienting. It is bad enough when it is a suspension, but she finds herself at the mercy of Cyd Black, with a box around her, unable to even see what he is planning on doing to her already tender ass and feet. They have already seen a bit of action and she is not quite ready for more.
Cyd is no more kind than he is patient. She thinks that coming out of the box means something good must be about to happen. She can't imagine how things could get worse. It doesn't matter, though, because Cyd can and he will show her. The best thing that is going to happen to her today involves getting vibrated until she is screaming for it to stop. After that it will be nothing but increasing torments.
The most brutal part of her predicament doesn't even look that bad, at first. The two chains that run to her are just a few links too short in either direction to let her get comfortable. In her ass is a giant pear, and as she moves away from that chain it pulls taut and pushes it at painful angles. To her nose Cyd has attached another ring, so that when she moves toward her back end it will stretch her septum.
The pear in her ass keeps her from sitting down, the one in her mouth from lying on her face. And because of the box around her torso she can't even use her arms for balance. It is painful, humiliating, and frustrating to be so helpless and so sore. All she can do is cry to herself and hope for it to end.
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain Part 2 - Elise Graves

Unneven Bars - Leya Falcon Lone

Release Year: 2017
Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unneven Bars - Leya Falcon

IR Virgin Territory - Nicki Blue, PD Norquay

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Nicki Blue. No man has ever been inside of her but she wants that to alter soon. She has always fantasized about what kind of things a sadist would do to her. When she lies alone at night the dark thoughts that creep into her mind excite and arouse her. She does not have a lot of experience with BDSM or kink in typical, but she is very anxious to obtain started. For a girl who has yet to be deflowered she performs like she has been suffering in service for years.
Duration: 48:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Virgin Territory - Nicki Blue, PD

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Ruso

Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Casey Calvert - Rope bondage with tortures & orgasms Ciudad Del Carmen

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Ball Gag, Caning, High Heels, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pussy Fondling, Suction Cups, Vibrator
Jack Hammer Keeps Casey Cumming Her Brains Out. What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Hardtied the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she. It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming. They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert - Rope bondage with tortures & orgasms

Время генерации страницы 0.03846 секунды с 9 запросами