Old 01-23-2024, 06:21 PM   #583
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

You Rub Me I Rub You Mulege

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jan Faust
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Twink, Uncut.
Video language: English
We have a great Rub Him for you guys out there today! Two very handsome men are getting oiled up and both give and get in this one. We find the sexiest men from around the globe and let them run wild and free to frolic about like fawns from a gay labyrinth somewhere. Anyway, we got a great episode for yall! Enjoy!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Rub Me I Rub You

The Reflex Raalte

Release Year: 2003
Studio: man's art
Cast: Ronald Laska, Justin Beekers, Benjamin Falk, Dimitri Popkov, Julian Meinel, Toby von Sayn, Aaron Smith
Genres: solo-, 2-way, 4-way, 6-way action, kissing, licking, rimming, face cum shots, cum swallowing, hard fucking
Ronald Laska comes for the first time into operation in a Man's Art® production in "Reflex". He shows first his body, his cock and his ass to the observer. After the good introduction it goes on with a group scene in which Toby von Sayn and his boyfriend the blonde Aaron Smith get fucked and filled with sperm. It continues in a sauna where, after taking a shower, Aaron Smith gets fingered and fucked by Ronald Laska again. In the meantime Toby von Sayn sucks the friends Dimitri Popkov and Julian Meinel off. Ronald Laska and Justin Beekers united in fucking. Justin sits on Ronald's cock very carefully in order to fuck himself until he jerks off. Later he is engaged in Ronald's hairless hole and observes how he squirts his load onto his face. Justin Beekers shows in a solo how horny his body is and how good his own sperm tastes. You are right here if you want to see a wrestling match between two young blonde guys with much body oil, in fact Toby von Sayn and Aaron Smith are scrapping on a dirty mat. Who wants to see a cruel fuck has to have a look at the next scene, where Ronald Laska and Justin Beekers quarrel about the small skater-type guy Benjamin Falk. It hurts Benjamin awfully but he jerks off while getting fucked. .
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:27
Video: 712x480, XviD, 2191kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Reflex

Some Like it Dark Karlovac

Video language: English
In the garage there’s heavy traffic! Every chance they get the oil dripping mechanics pump their pistons...on the hood, on a Harley and on the highway! Dudes under high pressure who fuck everything to pieces!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:36
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1764kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Like it Dark

Oil Wrestling Fight DX Orrin

Video language: Japanese
発足1周年を記念して初の旅物企画「G-WAVE」創刊!
大人気モデル遼駿・瞬介・蓮の3人が� ��夏の島グアムへ!!
南の島の太陽が3人の心も体も開放的� ��させる!!
瞬介が初共演となる年上の遼駿と蓮� �極上の快楽を教えこまれる競パン3P� �ートや
大人気コンビ遼駿と蓮の濃厚アダル� �ィックFUCKパート、そして
3人それぞれが行ったスタッフとのリ� ��エストデートからのエロリクエスト パート、
もちろん旅の醍醐味、プールではし� �ぐ姿や食事シーンなども収録した
内容盛りだくさんの200分!!
さぁ、あなたもG-WAVEの波に乗ってイこぉぉぉ!!
①出発~夕食
旅の始まりからグアム到着、初買い� �、初日の夕食までを密着!
②蓮×瞬介×遼駿・豪華3P
3人初の3Pに挑戦!!
トライアングルフェラあり3連結あり� ��豪華3P!!
③2日目朝~夕食
3人の寝起きから海でのジャケ写風景� ��プールではしゃぐ姿や
ナイトマーケットで視聴者へのお土� �購入、2日目の夕食までを密着!!
④遼駿×蓮
人気コンビ遼駿と蓮の濃厚アダルテ� �ックFUCK!!
南の島の開放感が二人をここまでエ� �くした!?
⑤リクエストデート
スタッフ3名が3人のモデルたちに南国 デートのリクエスト!!
3組のそれぞれのグアムデート、あな� ��は誰とどのプランのデートをしたい !?
⑥アフターデート
デートの締めくくりはもちろん、モ� �ルたちのエロい姿もリクエスト!
スタッフへ気持ちよくなるためにリ� �エストする遼駿は大興奮で過去最高� ��飛距離をマーク!?
デートで疲れて眠る瞬介と二人きり� �なってムラムラした蓮がエロリクエ� ��ト!
⑦3日目夕食~就寝
グアム最後の夜はショーを観ながら� �辺でのBBQ!
ダンサーに指名された瞬介はステー� �で大爆笑のダンスを披露!!
⑧帰国
旅の締めくくり、ラストインタビュ� �!!
Duration: 1:11:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Wrestling Fight DX

CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW Godwin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brannon (aka Elder Miller, Alec Hudson), Palmer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Creampie, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots
When Brannon came on board, I had a laundry list of the guys I wanted to pair him with. Palmer was right up there on that list. Both are about the same height and their sculpted bodies look amazing together! Both guys just finished a physique show, but thankfully Palmer did not opt to do the spray tan. Even Brannon opted out of the spray tan they do for those shows. So Palmer is a pale echo of Brannon's bed tan, both with fantastic bodies and cocks! I am just glad no one showed up orange!We started the video with some oil and body worship and it quickly turned into some mutual cock sucking. Brannon's skills are improving. He is still not a pro, but then Palmer is not either. They both looked evenly matched in this department. The suck each other in a 69 and Palmer gives us a great showcase moment of Brannon perfect hairy hole!I wanted to have Palmer to try bottoming again, just to see how he was. Palmer starts by fucking Brannon and the energy is really good. Then Palmer takes a turn being ass rammed, and you can tell he is just getting through it, though his cock woke up a couple times. Brannon was not staying terribly hard as a top, so we switched it back, and everyone was back to be happy.So Palmer is likely going to be all top, and I suspect will mostly have Brannon bottom. He did fine in other videos, but if there is a dominate guy on set, Brannon seems to not mind letting the other dude have his way with him.Brannon also was pleased he came while getting fucked. That's the second time for him, and I think he is gonna be addicted to it!And Palmer gives yet another amazing breeding!
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW

Boy Napped - Stealing Cum From Kinky Boys Part 3 Waukau

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Boy Napped
Cast: Angel Privvt, Gabriel Paris, Sebastian Kane
Genres: bdsm, cum, edging, gay, group, kissing, latino, rope, threesome
Master Kane fully worked over little Gabriel with a suck and fuck spitroasting and stole the boy's cum, now it's time to make Angel spurt his load! With the naked boy roped down on the wooden pallet and his friend hooded in the chair nearby Master Kane gets to work on the long cock, lubing up the boy and masturbating him with the skills Master has honed over the decades. The boy can't believe how good it feels, but it certainly does the trick and makes his cock spew masses of hot semen all over his oiled up body. No doubt Master Kane is already working on what to do with these kinky boys next!
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4001kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 649.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Napped - Stealing Cum From Kinky Boys Part 3

Noir Male - Swole - Adrian Hart and Rodrigo Amor Ukmerge

Rodrigo is working out in the gym and in comes Adrian. Adrian approaches him and oils him up and sucks him. Rodrigo is then pounded by Adrian.
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 552.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noir Male - Swole - Adrian Hart and Rodrigo Amor

Время генерации страницы 0.87048 секунды с 9 запросами