View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 05:21 AM   #11364
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes Bunnell

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie Las Cuevas

Mina wears her slick black PVC Bodysuit and stockings, and is tightly gagged and hogtied on camera.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy pt.3 Mc Kee

Release Year: 2006
Studio: House of Gord
A quick call to a bent cop confirms Miss Celia Minton's got a record longer than a bullwhip and is facing life in prison as a 3-strike offender. Lady Serena, anxious to achieve the month's quota for new slave girls, jumps at the chance to add another beauty to Gord's ever-growing stable of women. Unfortunately for the Gords, Celia ends up having a bit more fortitude than one might expect...leading to a world of trouble at the House of Gord!
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 636x540, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy pt.3

My Latex Outfit Part III Pompey

Johnny untied me or rather unleashed me from the headboard. He then removed my gag. This gag really covers your mouth so you Doms cant see how much drool this thing makes. Because I was such a good subbie I was allowed to freshen up. BAsically I wipped the dool from my face. I was tied in my favorite position, a hogtie.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2995kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Latex Outfit Part III

Crimson Mansion Part 2 Selayang Jaya

Release Year: 2024
Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is to watch Brianna enjoy her food and . But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion Part 2

Rough Delivery Fort Edward

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brittany Elway, Stacey Shortiii, Kelle Martina
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world. Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs ' Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Delivery

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model Free HD 1080p Hamlin

Release Year: 2020
Beautiful bitch in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy body in the large house.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model Free HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03298 секунды с 9 запросами