View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 06:47 AM   #4569
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Training of H Part 2 - Hazel Hypnotic Paw Creek

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Hazel Hypnotic once remarked to us that she dreamed of being put upon a pedestal. What that dream probably did not include was being gagged with her own hair and made to masturbate live for all of our members. Even worse, she did not expect it to be covered with spikes soon after she got comfortable. It is a test of endurance, to see how long she can stand it, and it will not be the last one she suffers over the next 24 hours.
In fact, a few minutes later we have another distressing idea. Hazel is a smoker and we want to show her what a disgusting habit it is. We take a pair of cigarettes and put them up her nose. She will need to finish them both before we will be ready to move on. Every breath she takes comes with the acrid scent and burning sensation of smoke.
And the next treatment is even nastier. Clothes pins are a double edged sword. When you put them on they pinch so hard that they cut off the supply and make the area go numb. As soon as they are removed the supply comes rushing back, bringing a wave of intense sensation with it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of H Part 2 - Hazel Hypnotic

Supernatural Twin Branch

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernatural

Tabernacle Torment Michie

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment

Stressed Lincolndale

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressed

Strapped - Wenona Ojo Caliente

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped - Wenona

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model Free HD 1080p Vinegar Bend

Release Year: 2020
Beautiful bitch in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy body in the large house.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model Free HD 1080p

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 3 Jensen Beach

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11375 секунды с 9 запросами