View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 06:48 AM   #4570
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Earning Stripes Part 1 Shiprock

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic Beldenville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Blood is to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic

Pussy for old slave Lecompton

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
It’s not simply for fun that these two bossy girls are beating their older slave’s cock so savagely. One of them is interested in trying his hurting shaft out – here in this scene you will see her bending over for the worm and letting him bang her!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 366.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy for old slave

Pack3 Night24 (2008-2014) Brussels

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese
Si vous êtes asiatique, alors c'est exactement ce dont vous avez besoin! Voir les captures d'écran, téléchargez le film, profitez-en!

Total size: 10.9 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pack3 Night24 (2008-2014)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04718 секунды с 9 запросами