View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 07:14 AM   #1357
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Demonic Desires Atascadero

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Cuntfessions Loomis

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Samsara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Samsara has got to be one of the whiniest models Matt Williams has ever come across. Every single thing he goes to do to her she begs away from, begs for forgiveness, but Matt is here to make it clear that she is begging the wrong person. The only one who can pardon her, forgive her, release her from her torment, is God, and so he should be the one she is asking. And since the path to righteousness is penance, Matt is going to help Samsara along with that.
Matt provides her with a ball gag and a blindfold so that all she can experience is the pain of her punishment. He ties her legs so that they are spread apart and uses rope to create a harness for her breasts so tight and thorough that her tits turn a dark purple from the cut off circulation. Then he ties her neck rope to the ceiling so that she is choking herself, and starts caning her tits, her ass, and whatever other piece of her body he can reach. She lets out cries of pain that are muffled by her ball gag and send drool spilling down onto her chest, but she isn't done repenting for her sins yet, and Matt isn't done having fun with her.
He ties Samsara so that she is lying face down on top of a box with her ankles tied to her hair, holding both her legs and her head up a few inches off the box. He removes her gag, then he comes in hard with the flogger, beating her ass as she lets out screams and moans pleading with him for mercy. But mercy isn't his job, his job is to make her feel the pain of her penance, and so he goes on. He takes out the hitachi and vibrates her pussy until she can't cum anymore and makes her plead directly with her god if she wants any rest tonight.
Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntfessions

Sarah vs. The Captured Fox Putnam

Capturing my vixen was the easy part but Sarah still had plenty of fire within her. Little did she know that every tie came with a specific purpose. Her crotch rope tethered to pull tighter as she struggled. Her hands, wrapped tightly to her pigtails, would eventually tire and pull on her hair. Her elbow cinch and corset severely limits mobility. Finally, as a final sinister torment, I loosely tie her off to a table leg pulling her off center. My plan is now all too clear. Sarah tries her best to free herself but her muscles eventually fatigue and is on her back; her fire, extinguished.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Captured Fox

Crimson Mansion Part 2 Brinkhaven

Release Year: 2024
Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is to watch Brianna enjoy her food and . But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion Part 2

RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi Shanghai

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of blood flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

In a bind Rapids City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In a bind

Marica Hase Garrattsville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Merica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08594 секунды с 9 запросами