Old 01-25-2024, 12:10 PM   #482
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Merry Clitmas Part Three - Cherry Torn Carterville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Many bad things have happened to Cherry Torn recently, but none as bad as what happens on this horse. The way it splits her pussy is painful enough but the members and crew have no intention of letting that be the worst of it. They want her to beg for mercy. They want her to cry for respite. And until she does they are going to be the most relentless tormenters she has ever faced.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 375.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Clitmas Part Three - Cherry Torn

IR Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow Prairieville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it.
I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me.
I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!
I’d violte her like she violtes me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow

Hook, Box & Ringer - Cherie DeVille Kitakyushu

Release Year: 2013
Cherie DeVille faces a challenge today. She starts off in a box, a full sized cage, actually, and while it is uncomfortable it is at least safe. PD doesn't want anything to happen to her while she is in storage.
Once he pulls her out all bets are off. The chains he has her shackled in should give her a hint of what is to come. When he is kind enough to leave her in a comfortable position she had better thank him for it.
Thanking him for kindness, asking him to cum, begging to serve, these are the signs of a polite and obedient slave. If she can't keep up on basic manners he will have to teach her a lesson or two.
It doesn't matter if she is hooked, boxed or getting shocked by the ringer, Cherie has one job. All she needs to do is not forget herself and maybe the torments will stop.
Duration: 57:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hook, Box & Ringer - Cherie DeVille

Marica Hase Herzliyya

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Merica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase

Strapped - Wenona Phil Campbell

Release Year: 2013
Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped - Wenona

Время генерации страницы 0.02262 секунды с 9 запросами