Old 01-25-2024, 01:54 PM   #1097
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Oily Cock Meat Wisdom

Release Year: 2011
Cast: gays
Genres: muscle body, hunks/bears, hairy, massage, handjob, blowjob, anal, cumshots
Video language: English
When Dodger walked in I was like Damn! He was one fine piece of man meat. I had to tuck my boner in just so I wouldn't scare him off. After I got him on the table, I started rubbing him down till his dick got nice and hard. For a married man he sure was curious about what I had to offer......
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1250x702, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oily Cock Meat

Dr Office Fisting, Scene #01 (Seamus O'Reilly, Hugh Hunter) Osceola Mills

In the doctor's office exam room, Seamus O'Reilly is bent down on all fours and taking two fingers up his tight hole from Hugh Hunter. As Seamus bears down on the examination table, Hugh slowly introduces more fingers in Seamus. Hugh keeps checking in on his patient asking him 'how does that feel' in which Seamus replies in an urging tone, 'You gonna stretch me more?' Hugh replaces his fingers with his fat cock to quicken the dilation process on Seamus' ass. After Hugh delivers some pleasurable thrusts with his sizeable cock, he gloves up and enters Seamus with three fingers, then four, then his entire fist. Seamus moans out 'open my ass up' as Hugh stretches his inner walls with his hefty fist. When Seamus' hole is at maximum width, Hugh punches his hole from the inside out. Each time Hugh releases his fist, Seamus' gaping center reveals a gleaming rose bud for Hugh to shove back in. To take his fist even deeper, Hugh lays his patient on his back and handballs Seamus' hole while Hugh jerks his fat cock. With Hugh's arm deep in his insides, Seamus lets off a massive thick load all over his abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 887.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr Office Fisting, Scene #01 (Seamus O'Reilly, Hugh Hunter)

Prison Joeng Turns his cellmate into his feet, dick and ass bitch Nebo

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Str8CrushFeet
Cast: Joeng, Patrick
I made the mistake of staying behind and the police caught me.
I'm not even guilty of anything, I was hanging out with bad guys to feel the excitement of life and get away from my family's circle of rich friends, but I ended up involved in this.
I don't consider myself officially gay, I'm more bisexual, although I'm not interested in forming emotional bonds with men, there's something... in I don't know, rude guys that causes a short circuit in my brain, it's as if I hate and love them At the same time, maybe I want to be them, maybe it's because they have something that I lack or I don't know, but from time to time I fantasize about guys with alpha personality, I try not to take my fantasies too far, to avoid thinking about them. their dicks, I like more to see myself as a henchman or something like that, someone who admires them in a platonic way, maybe I deny myself a lot, but I can't follow my instincts beyond, no matter how much I play to be who I am not, I have a image and prestige to play, that's why I leave my fantasies hidden in a dark and humid corner of my head and kiss my girlfriend in front of my relatives so they know that the family inheritance will be safe... but prison, seriously take me to prison? I'm not someone who can bear to be in a place like this, not without my friends to protect me, I think I have some anxiety and a lot of fear.
Duration: 51:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 195kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prison Joeng Turns his cellmate into his feet, dick and ass bitch

Maniacal, Scene #03 (Devin Franco, Chris Damned) Jhang Sadar

Maniacal' Doctor Chris Damned has Devin Franco chained up, and he's attached a number of clothespins to Devin's torso. With the clothespins pinching his body, Devin is writhing in pleasure in pain as Chris pulls strings attached to the clothespins, ripping them from Devin's skin...one by one. Devin's rock hard from the sensations, and Chris grabs onto his dick. When he's ready to release Devin, Chris unchains him, gives his ass a quick lick for some lube, and shoves his cock deep up Devin's ass. All Devin can do is bear down and take the rough, bareback pounding Chris' cock is delivering. Switching positions, Chris lays down on the floor to let Devin bounce on his long dick. Eager to please, Devin takes the brutal pounding from the doctor until he's instructed to hop off and blow his load all over the doctor's cock. After Devin licks his own load off Chris' dick, the Doctor strokes one out.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maniacal, Scene #03 (Devin Franco, Chris Damned)

Fuck Me! It's The Bear Police! Oyoko

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Brand New British Filth Release From Triga. Stolen goods? Petty theft & the scourge of drugs in yer neighbourhood?? The burly Bear bobbies are on the beat and cumming to the rescue nicking all the bad boys and the dirty rotten scallies and giving out some law and order in the best way they know how - a fucking good pounding up their thieving scaly backsides!Forget truncheons and tasers - these beefy cops have got some real weapons down their trousers and they're gonna use them! Not an in sight mate! Extra Time Version 140 mis approx.
Duration: 2:14:01
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3249kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Me! It's The Bear Police!

Bareback Attraction Converse

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Vince Ferelli, Brandon Lewis, Steve Cruz, Bruno Bond, Heath Jordan, Sean Stavos, Sabastian, Morgan Black
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Bears, Uncut Cocks, Group Sex, Interracial, Blacks, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Orgy, Gangbang
Steve Cruz and Bruno Bond capture each other and their sexy friends doing what horny, men do best. Whether in the city or country, indoors or outside in nature, these hairy, muscular, masculine men are drawn to each other and kiss, suck and fuck with abandon and determination until everyone is satisfied.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:59
Video: 640x360, XviD, 874kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Attraction

Время генерации страницы 0.06139 секунды с 9 запросами