View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 06:43 AM   #804
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Zuzu Sweet - This Is The Flirting Taxi Brandy Station

Video language: English
I was driving around in the Fake Taxi when I picked up this handsome Spanish guy named Marco Bull. I confessed to the tall, dark-haired stud that I drive a taxi by day, and by night I work as a stripper! I invited Marco to come along to the club I perform at, but I wanted to give him a sneak preview, so I found somewhere to park and joined the muscular hunk in the back of the cab. Feeling horny, I pulled down my top, flashing Marco my natural, perky tits, and then I treated him to an erotic blowjob before riding his rock-hard dick in cowgirl as he spanked my big, bouncing ass! Next, I got on all fours and invited Marco to bang me in doggy position, and then I spread my legs and moaned with pleasure as the hot Euro fucked me missionary-style. Following a sexy side fuck, Marco pulled out and wanked himself off until he came on my tongue!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6142kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuzu Sweet - This Is The Flirting Taxi

Holly Day, Emma Magnolia - Lesbian Marshfield Hills

Holly Day, a bride-to-be, is cleaning up after her bachelorette party with her best friend, Emma Magnolia. Holly is super thankful since Emma put together such an amazing party. It truly was one for the ages! But Emma is surprised- did Holly like this party? From Emma's perspective, nothing really lived up to her expectations, especially the stripper... She .
Holly is taken aback- SHE certainly didn't think the stripper was that bad. Holly actually thought she did a pretty good job, all things considered. Emma, however, can't help but snort. That stripper was . Even could do a better job dancing than she did. The two of them playfully bicker, until Emma makes Holly a proposition to settle everything once and for all. Emma offers to give Holly a lap dance, and if she manages to turn Holly on more than the stripper did, Holly owes Emma an orgasm.
Holly's a bit scandalized by the idea, especially since she'll be getting married soon... But, then again, she IS pretty confident that she'll win. Holly agrees, sitting in a chair as she waits for Emma to show her some moves. But as Emma bumps and grinds all over Holly's body, things take a turn for the frisky... and before long, it's clear that Holly's resolve is fading. And when the dance is over... you can bet that Holly's ready to give Emma that orgasm she won fair and square.
Duration: 39:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3118kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 934.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Day, Emma Magnolia - Lesbian

Russian home video 5 North Pomfret

Release Year: 2005
Cast: girl
Genres: All sex
Video language: Russian
By the boss comes girlfriend, and the secretary does not hurry home. Why would it?
- Met two friends - a boy and a girl, and now lyubyatsya on a log in the forest. But suddenly the boy sits on the egg horsefly ...
- Planted a peasant girl on the piano, and told to put his fingers on the keys do not, and pussy. And she gave the rubber dick, and he takes it on video and photo. What came of it?
- Two guys night took the girl in the photo lab and began to shoot her. She sniffs the panties razdrachivaet yourself you-know-what and dragged from the fact that it is removed.
- The girl talks about how she wants you. It's not a typo, and she wants just for you, and yet she entertains herself. Then she watches as her friend pulls outgrowth guy. Do not they know what such an end game?
- Another girl is dancing striptease on stripped background wallpaper, and then pushing yourself-guess-what.
- Another girl relinquish rubber dick and he sticks out from wherever stuck, cool.
- In one of the scenes there is a brief moment where the camera is shooting from the bottom and the girl can see the entrance to the urethra. Fun, but short
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:07
Video: 624x480, XviD, 1177kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian home video 5

This Is The Flirting Taxi Danbury

I was driving around in the Fake Taxi when I picked up this handsome Spanish guy named Marco Bull. I confessed to the tall, dark-haired stud that I drive a taxi by day, and by night I work as a stripper! I invited Marco to come along to the club I perform at, but I wanted to give him a sneak preview, so I found somewhere to park and joined the muscular hunk in the back of the cab. Feeling horny, I pulled down my top, flashing Marco my natural, perky tits, and then I treated him to an erotic blowjob before riding his rock-hard dick in cowgirl as he spanked my big, bouncing ass! Next, I got on all fours and invited Marco to bang me in doggy position, and then I spread my legs and moaned with pleasure as the hot Euro fucked me missionary-style. Following a sexy side fuck, Marco pulled out and wanked himself off until he came on my tongue!
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 733.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Is The Flirting Taxi

Khloe Kapri - Third Time's The Charm Sage

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Hussie, See Him Fuck
Cast: Brick Danger, Khloe Kapri
Genres: Blonde, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Outdoors, Police, Shower, Stripper
Hirsute hunk Brick Danger is making his 3rd appearance today on See Him Fuck and we paired Him up with the lovely Khloe Kapri for this week's update. After our nameless director help us get reacquainted with Him, Brick stands and does one of the most entertaining striptease acts we've ever seen! Khloe steps into the scene as Brick is tugging on his uncut cock and begins to suckle and lick on his toes & feet Then we get back on track, as Brick stands so Khloe can lube Him up before sniffing & licking both of his hairy armpits.
Khloe has Him take a seat & we get down to the ass-eating where she rims Him with Brick spread eagle, ala rusty trombone in a spread-eagle reverse piledriver handstand kinda thing, and while he cops a squat on her face. The 2 then trade oral favors, as Brick stands again so she can give HIM a very sloppy gagjob followed by Him going down on Khloe's moist vagina Then we get to the fucking, as Khloe takes all of Him doggystyle, cowgirl front & backwards piledriver airborn and finally folded up like a pretzel until he pulls that big gift out and cums on her mouth and face We followed our good friend to the outdoor shower to see if this 3rd time was indeed “the charm”... Until next week and the next Him!
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7929kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Khloe Kapri - Third Time's The Charm

Michelle Anthony - My Stripper Step Sister Hensel

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bratty Sis
Cast: Michelle Anthony
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth
Horny babe Michelle Anthony is a stripper but when her stepbrother finds out he insists she fuck him for his silence.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 979.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Anthony - My Stripper Step Sister

Mommy’s Boy - Stepmom's Double Trouble Santa Claus

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy’s Boy
Cast: Lauren Phillips, David Lee, Tony Sting
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Hairy, Asian, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Lingerie, Original Series, Stepson, Face Fucking, Big ass,
In the early morning, Lauren Phillips sneaks into her house, slipping off her high-heeled shoes so she can quietly tiptoe inside. However, she is spotted by her stepsons, Tony Sting and David Lee (who are also stepbrothers). Tony and David say they've seen various signs that she's been up to something 'fishy', so they got up early to catch her sneaking in.
Lauren tries to make excuses, but Tony and David don't fall for them, so she admits that she got a second job as a stripper to help support the family. The bratty stepsons say they're going to tell her husband about it, in the hopes she'll give them something in exchange for keeping her secret
Lauren scolds Tony and David for acting ungrateful that she's working a second job to help support them. Working two jobs is , so she chose stripping because it's fun and she's good at it. She's not going to let two ungrateful brats put an end to her stripping career by tattling to her husband! Lauren assertively says she'll definitely give them something to make sure they'll keep quiet. To Tony and David's surprise, Lauren seductively strips and performs a sexy dance for them, then says she's going to go even further, to make sure they don't utter a to her husband. Tony and David are shocked, but also very eager!
Duration: 38:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy’s Boy - Stepmom's Double Trouble
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07107 секунды с 9 запросами