View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 12:02 PM   #483
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm Dingmans Ferry

About 2 years ago we were able to visit our Friend Sandra Silvers while she was in Florida. At that point I had never been tied by anyone but Johnny and although I liked Bondage, I didn't love it as much as I do now. We ended up going out to eat with them and I heard a new spin on Love Bondage that really resonated with me. Subbie's are really valued. I don't know why but it really clicked. Later I ended up in my yellow corset tied with Sandra, side by side on the bed. A Hitachi secured in place and a each of us wearing a ballgag. This experience made me want to go buy a canopy bed. It really got me into rope bondage again as well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau San Salvador

In sunny Spain, there is always time for a good rope bondage battle! This time Rija Mae will brutally tie up poor Yvette Costeau! Don’t worry though, Yvette is one of the toughest bondage models in the world! Rija Mae is a mean rigger though, she spreads Yvette’s arms very wide, then suspends one leg, and even ties Yvette’s mouth to the stairs!! That was unexpected, and very extreme. Yvette is very vulnerable, helpless, and quite angry…
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

Время генерации страницы 0.03022 секунды с 9 запросами