View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 06:38 AM   #4576
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hope - Slave of Throne Part 4 Linch

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Now it is upper intermediate level punishment time for slave girl Hope. She has already passed several tests during previous parts on the serial, and now she will taste the pain of back whipping. Dr Lmp is eager to push her limits and apply most painful plays on this poor slave girl. Nice that Hope doesn't resist any of this punishments, and now it is all up to Dr Lmp to give pain her in various ways. So he will not miss the chance and will show his best to cause Hope being ruined down and drop tears. Watch this poor girl trying to hide her sorrow, but revealing it at the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:04
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41220kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope - Slave of Throne Part 4

Paintoy Framed - Domination HD Pitsburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Video language: English
Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.Finally Tess is locked in a painful crunch and binder clips are added to her outer and inner labia.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy Framed - Domination HD

Cat - Torture Lesson Paderborn

Release Year: 2024
Girls are very brutally tortured: sewed up his mouth, hung on hooks. needles pierced nipples is passed.
Format: avini
Duration: 55:31
Video: 640x480, XviD, 579kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 799.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat - Torture Lesson

Life Under Lomps Rule Leflore

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
There are few more exciting things than when a dominatrix finds herself on the other side of the whip. Julcsi is so frightened that she becomes very stressed. That way it's even harder for her.
Duration: 33:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life Under Lomps Rule

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Tacuarembo

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Mouth Ass Whore Sarah Jane Ceylon Bursa

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.When he bends her over and sex her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mouth Ass Whore Sarah Jane Ceylon

Ashley Lane - Screamer Hitterdal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream. The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse. Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much force that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Screamer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03904 секунды с 9 запросами