View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 06:56 AM   #1141
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - Leeches Welcome

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Leeches

Rose Quartz - The Summoning Brookhaven

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
All l I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.
I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.
I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.
He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.
His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.
Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Quartz - The Summoning

HdT Hazel Hypnotic & Dee - Wishlist Sultana

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Hazel Hypnotic & Dee - Wishlist

Foot Girl - Emily Marilin White House

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more.
That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Girl - Emily Marilin
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03197 секунды с 9 запросами