View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 06:58 AM   #2849
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Half & Half Roskilde

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half & Half

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2 Fort Ann

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 667.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

Back for More Newell

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.
Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back for More

The Husband Sitter Gets a Spanking Complete Sultan

1080 HD I have a date tonight, so I’ve asked my friend, Morbid Widow, to babysit my husband, Peaches. Peaches is always getting in trouble while I’m out on my dates by eating junk food and playing video games when I’ve explicitly instructed him not to. He absolutely needs a responsible adult to oversee him. I go over a list of instructions that I would like Morbid to make sure Peaches follows. For example, Peaches must be resting by his bedtime of ten pm, eat a healthy dinner, and complete the required reading I have assigned to him. I give Morbid my blessing to punish my husband however she sees fit. I show her my favorite spanking implement and teach her how I do his nightly chastity check. The chastity check is very important because Peaches is prone to overnight emissions, which can be prevented by making sure the device is as tight as possible. Morbid and I check Peaches’ chastity device together before I head out for my date. During our online flirting my date hinted that he’s well-endowed, so I’m very excited to be on my way to get some of my sexual needs met with him.
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24571kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Husband Sitter Gets a Spanking Complete

Caning Punishment Flippin

Release Year: 2017
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Straitjacket
Reason of admission - Unladylike Behavior Inobedience
Restraints - Leg Braces Straitjacket Hand Mittens / Bed Restraints Diaper
Patient will be to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and to wear diaper at all time. Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning Punishment

Pearl Necklace kara

Release Year: 2024
Pearl Necklace stars the two busty dickgirls, Rebecca and Sarah from My Cocky Maid as well as a sassy, latex clad cat burglar, Kate. What started as a routine break-in for the minxy brunette turned into a raunchy threesome. Indeed, Rebecca and Sarah catch the lovely Kate red-handed. The horny couple then decide to “punish” the intruder, stripping off her skin-tight latex suit. The burglar, hesitant at first, complies. However, she rapidly reveals her kinky side, enjoying the attention her would-be victims give her.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pearl Necklace

The Transformation Of Thor Hyner

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Tiny Asian goddess Nana has dreamt of being a bukkake slave for many men and now her dream finally comes true. Beauty verses the bukkake beasts, covering her in their man juices while she is fucked sucked and taken. Or was it all a dream...
Highly pregnant Sasja shows us theat pregants girls need playtime too. Her beautiful voluptuous body is a sight for sore eyes and her tight rubber outfit makes this preggo playslut a perverted perfection you only have dreamt of.
Again the two rubber goddesses are playing with their rubber toy. Now they place him into the rubber vacume bed teasing and humiliating him as he lies enclosed in rubber bondage.
Madame Adore transforms Slave Thor to her obedient subservient play slut. Pushing and testing his limits to the edge of his tolerance with severe punishment, pain and humiliation. Slave Thor is at the mercy of Madame Adore's most sadistic desires. He has no resistance, he is her property, her slave.
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Transformation Of Thor
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05395 секунды с 9 запросами