View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 06:58 AM   #2851
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1 Mazong Shan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It starts with letting her languish in rope on the floor, but before long he's escalated this scene to cold, hard metal and some serious corporal punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1

Hog cuffed punished Dominatri Seven Mile

You can physically see my body shaking while my eyes roll back in my head.
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hog cuffed punished Dominatri

Thigh Band Punishment Fancysteel Ceresco

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fancysteel
Caprice has been serving her life sentence in the Chastity Prison where she will be confined in a chastity belt for the rest of her life. Her lustful and hedonistic lifestyle has come to her as she still feels the urge to pleasure herself. She secretly fights the belt in her cell, trying to loosen its grip on her body, a crime in Chastity Prison. One inspection will change her fate as she rebels against the establishment of the prison, trying desperately to hang on to the hope that she might just regain an ounce of freedom.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1714kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 113.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thigh Band Punishment Fancysteel

Play Thing - Nikki Darling Cocoa

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Play Thing, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
Nikki Darling is a beautiful woman with a lot to offer the right man. She is smart, sexy and strong. But Cyd Black doesn't care about any of that shit. He wants her to be one thing, and one thing only: submissive. He has been looking for a new play thing, a toy to keep him busy in the idle hours, and that is where Nikki comes in. Nikki has just the kind of body that Cyd loves to have fun with, too. She is petite and flexible. Her skin is soft, which lets him know that every blow he lands will sting like hell and leave its mark. He flogs her, whips her and her mercilessly and the ways that he keeps her bound and gagged mean that she can't even ask why. It isn't because she did something wrong. He is not angry with her or doing this out of malice. Nikki needs to suffer because Cyd Black needs her to suffer. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing - Nikki Darling

Disciplined Teens Punished & Fucked Hard Flatwoods

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nina Nirvana, Kylie Quinn, Shane Blair, Molly Manson, Stacey LeAnn, Karlo Karrera, dick Chibbles, Bruno Dickems, Richie Black , Ike Diezel
Genres: BDSM, Torture, 18+ Teens, Domination, Fetish, Prebooks, Deepthroat
Video language: English
Nina Nirvana got him fired and now she pays the price! Don't mess around with the masters toys! Shane Blair lost his so he made her his bitch! His girl Kylie Quinn is away but leaves him a new toy to use! A rebellious teen Stacey LeAnn and her evangelical !

Total size: 3.0 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined Teens Punished & Fucked Hard

Disobedient Courtney part 2 Mora

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney part 2

Fancy Steel Captured Hillister

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel
Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel Captured
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05440 секунды с 9 запросами