View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 06:59 AM   #787
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Disobedient Courtney part 2 Iliamna

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney part 2

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Ireton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart

CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination Flisa

Studio: CalStar
Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling. Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm. Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers. Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator! If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination

SevereSexFilms - Davin's Secret Life Mount Washington

Cast: Lily Lane, Davin Strong, Kay Carter, Sophia Locke, Electra Rayne, Kiki D'Aire
Davin looks like he has the perfect suburban life with his pretty wife and a corporate job. But when no one’s looking, he’s booking five Dommes to dispense pain and pleasure at his favorite dungeon. The ladies warm him with flogger and crop as he’s bound to a cross; they stick his underwear in his mouth and have fun putting clothespins on his dick and nipples. Then it’s time to get him on a bondage bed and amuse themselves by pouring candle wax on his back. Finally, they rail him good with their strap-ons while Lily Lane and Kiki D’Aire him with their boobs.
Duration: 36:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9684kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SevereSexFilms - Davin's Secret Life
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12694 секунды с 9 запросами