hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Right wing gang leader tricked into bondage

Right wing gang leader tricked into bondage

Release Year: 2011
Video language: English

The White Power gang are in town, spouting their bullshit about stopping immigration and how whites are the superior race. But unlike most racist thugs, this gang has a sexy, charismatic leader. And Dave's making a 'documentary' about him.

At only 19, aggressive young Lee has rapidly risen to the top of one of the hardest gangs in the country. The handsome young blond, braces stretched over his muscular chest, tight jeans advertising a tight bubble butt, is the sexiest neo-Nazi we've ever seen.
As Dave interviews him, I covertly film Lee's crotch in his fitted jeans, panning up and down his strong legs to his sexy DM boots, before returning to his face to capture some more ranting about "immigrants taking our benefits". Lee even has an office full of weapons, as well as right-wing posters and flags - but when I spot a tawse, I see my chance.

"What's this for?" I ask, handing it to Lee for a demo. The dumb blond gets carried away, explaining how he'd like to physically punish criminals in the town hall,...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3381kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 720.4 MB
Download Right wing gang leader tricked into bondage
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03848 секунды с 9 запросами