All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Candy Alexa - Real sex for a driving lesson Wheatfield

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Publicsexadventures
Cast: Candy Alexa
Genres: high heels, stockings, public, blonde, big tits, facial
Video language: English
Candy was a girlfriend of some rich Russian businessman, and she was choosing a car when we met her. She definitely wasn´t the shy type, so she was perfect for my next sex adventure in Prague. It turned out Candy had enough money to buy a new Lamborghini but had no driving license. We offered her a driving lesson, and she agreed, even though we asked her to do us a favor and let us take some pics of her being nude in public. And then this gorgeous blonde went all the way with me! First I enjoyed a kick-ass public blowjob, then I fucked the shit out of her. After this awesome fucking session I kicked the bitch out of our car, ha-ha.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 878kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 455.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Alexa - Real sex for a driving lesson

Claudia - Adventurous blonde goes for public sex Royal

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Claudia
Genres: anal, public, blonde, outdoor
You´re gonna say I´m an idiot but seriously I couldn´t think of anything better than pretending to be a tourist in Prague. I don´t mind being silly if it leads me to a public fuck session afterwards. So I bought a city map and approached this sexy blonde, spitting out some stupid question. She was very helping, we talked for a little while and decided to go for a walk in the local park. I wish every girl in Prague was as talkative and easy-going as her! She didn´t mind sex adventures and we did a few pranks together. First, she got nude in public. And then I started teasing her, fondling her body until she was ready to fuck me right there. We had a hot anal outdor sex in the park!
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 689.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudia - Adventurous blonde goes for public sex

Gina Gerson - Russian hottie goes for public fuck in Prague Red Cloud

Cast: Gina Gerson
Genres: high heels, anal, public, creampie, blonde
It´s always easier to pick up a girl if you´re a tourist. Maybe these girls want you to remember this trip forever, who knows. But today I got really lucky - I met a gorgeous girl from Russia. It was her first day in Prague, she was traveling alone and she felt very lonely. Besides, she was very easy-going and adventurous. Just the right girl for my new sex adventure! So we went for a walk, and it only took a couple of minutes to make her go for a little bit of public nudity. That got her so turned on that she sucked me off and let me fuck all of her sweet holes. Having sex outdoors has never been so great!
Duration: 52:24
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1188kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Gerson - Russian hottie goes for public fuck in Prague

Angelica Heart - Extreme sex with fashion model from Hungary Saffell

Cast: Angelica Heart
Genres: high heels, public, money, brunette, facial
Just look at this sassy chick! The way she was dressed made me think she was a hooker, but she turned out to be a fashion model from Hungary. A very horny and badass model, I must admit. I asked her to flash her tits for me, and she didn´t mind some public nudity at all. Then we went to the park where the most interesting part of this crazy sex adventure happened. Angelica performed a jaw-breaking blowjob and let me drill her in doggy. Man, there´s nothing like fucking a nasty fashion model on camera! Enjoy my new great live sex video and get jealous!
Duration: 39:52
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1550kbps

File size: 473.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Heart - Extreme sex with fashion model from Hungary

Mona - 19-year-old Monica performs blowjob in public Magnolia Springs

Studio: Publicsexadventures
Cast: Mona
Genres: public, brunette, facial
Wanna know how to seduce a girl who doesn´t speak English? Well, watch and learn! You gotta smile all the time, be nice and friendly, tell her how beautiful she is (yeah, yeah, everyone knows what "beautiful" means). Watch me charm this pretty brunette Monica and persuade her to perform public blowjob. If I can do that, you can do that too! But the hot blowjob was not the only thing I got from her. We had sex, real sex right in some park with people around us. This is what I love most about having sex in public places - you´re always all ears, looking around hoping not to get caught. It turns me on so much!
Duration: 29:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 914kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona - 19-year-old Monica performs blowjob in public

Abi - Public sex with a naughty hottie Bourneville

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Abi
Genres: public, money, outdoor
I got lost in the city again. But this time for real. I often pretend lost to approach hot girls and talk them into public fuck later. But today I actually needed help and this pretty young girl Abigail showed me the way. She was cold so I gave her my gloves and even warm sexy socks that she put on in a more private place. After a short conversation I offered the girl to give me a blowjob in public place. She was surprised but didn´t refuse. She sucked me off in a risky place where we could possibly be seen by someone. Then we had sex outdoors, I banged her sweet pussy with my cock until we came in turns!
Duration: 52:09
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1664kbps

File size: 661.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abi - Public sex with a naughty hottie

Donna Bell - Fancy dress out door sex on Helloween Thicket

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Donna Bell
Genres: high heels, stockings, public, blonde, outdoor, swallow
Marvelous things happen to me from time to time! You know such things you wouldn´t believe in unless they happened to you. I was looking for a fancy dress shop cause Helloween was coming soon. I found the shop and there I met this blonde hottie, perfect target for my public fuck adventures! When I asked her where she was from, she said she was from Romania. Transylvania, to be more precise. I found that hilarious! We started talking, got to know each other... Soon enough she was showing me her Helloween costume in the car. And then we continued getting close in the park nearby. It was risky, cause we were having sex in public place. But neither me nor she bothered!
Duration: 55:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps

File size: 737.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna Bell - Fancy dress out door sex on Helloween

Время генерации страницы 0.06281 секунды с 9 запросами