Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Siouxsie Q - The Farm: Tortured Sole Whitleyville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand. She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire. Then comes her ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pulling her down with even more . And there she is, grinding herself against the rough wood, desperately trying to get away from PD's whip. It won't work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - The Farm: Tortured Sole

Sealed with a Kink - Lila Katt, Master A Larue

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lila Katt wanted to do something special today and so we brought in Master A. He knows what she needs to feel. There needs to be tight bondage, but with a twist. He wedges some very nasty little surprises under the rope to make sure that it will leave some marks. Her pussy is going to bear the brunt of his punishment. Every position she is bound in leaves it open to be in new ways. Master A is relentless and she is defenseless.
Duration: 1:12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sealed with a Kink - Lila Katt, Master A

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Tullos

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart

Salome - Extreme Sodomy With Rough Anal & Deep Throat Rockford

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Salome
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Deep Throat, Spanking, Slapping, Hardcore, Bdsm, Cowgirl
Perfect slave Salome gets dominated, face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 56:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4388kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salome - Extreme Sodomy With Rough Anal & Deep Throat

Earning Stripes Part 1 Half Way

Release Year: 2024
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Foot Girl - Emily Marilin Plainwell

Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more.
That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Girl - Emily Marilin

The Husband Sitter Gets a Spanking Complete Cotton

1080 HD I have a date tonight, so I’ve asked my friend, Morbid Widow, to babysit my husband, Peaches. Peaches is always getting in trouble while I’m out on my dates by eating junk food and playing video games when I’ve explicitly instructed him not to. He absolutely needs a responsible adult to oversee him. I go over a list of instructions that I would like Morbid to make sure Peaches follows. For example, Peaches must be resting by his bedtime of ten pm, eat a healthy dinner, and complete the required reading I have assigned to him. I give Morbid my blessing to punish my husband however she sees fit. I show her my favorite spanking implement and teach her how I do his nightly chastity check. The chastity check is very important because Peaches is prone to overnight emissions, which can be prevented by making sure the device is as tight as possible. Morbid and I check Peaches’ chastity device together before I head out for my date. During our online flirting my date hinted that he’s well-endowed, so I’m very excited to be on my way to get some of my sexual needs met with him.
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24571kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Husband Sitter Gets a Spanking Complete

Время генерации страницы 0.08567 секунды с 9 запросами