View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 05:07 AM   #17355
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Veronica Santos Baker

Cast: Veronica Santos
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Russian
Video language: English
When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11911kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Santos

Emily Cooper Dittmer

Cast: Emily Cooper
Emily Cooper only allows slaves to cum when it's on her terms and her terms alone. Her slave has been locked in chastity for several weeks with a huge load ready to burst and will do anything to be allowed a release. She loves to humiliate the pathetic bitch and nothing is more degrading than making a man shoot a fat load directly in his slut mouth. No semen will ever go to waste on Miss Anna's watch as she makes him swallow every last drop of his hot & sticky cum facial.
Duration: 9:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10348kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 719.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Cooper

09 Daisy Lee Deerfield Beach

Cast: Daisy Lee
These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here! After being tortured long enough with the thought of never feeling the touch of her soft hands again he is set free for pleasing his Goddess's latex covered cunt.
Duration: 10:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10318kbps

File size: 776.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 09 Daisy Lee

Mistress Lelya Glassport

Cast: Mistress Lelya
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Russia
Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !
Duration: 12:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10303kbps

File size: 992.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Lelya

Rita Fox Maypearl

Cast: Rita Fox
These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.
Duration: 15:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14986kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Fox

Veronica Santos Imola

Cast: Veronica Santos
I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11888kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Santos

Veronica Bradley New Site

Cast: Veronica Bradley
My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !
Duration: 12:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14673kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Bradley
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10349 секунды с 9 запросами