View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 05:07 AM   #17356
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sara Bork Urbana

Cast: Sara Bork
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Russia
Video language: English
I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Bork

Mistress Mandy Dee Puerto Villarroel

Cast: Mistress Mandy Dee
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Russian
These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.
Duration: 11:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10314kbps

File size: 881.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Mandy Dee

Rita Mur Colville

Cast: Rita Mur
If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!
Duration: 14:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10280kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Mur

01 Monika Fox Mamon

Cast: Monika Fox
Monika Fox only allows slaves to cum when it's on her terms and her terms alone. Her slave has been locked in chastity for several weeks with a huge load ready to burst and will do anything to be allowed a release. She loves to humiliate the pathetic bitch and nothing is more degrading than making a man shoot a fat load directly in his slut mouth. No semen will ever go to waste on Miss Anna's watch as she makes him swallow every last drop of his hot & sticky cum facial.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7079kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 735.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 01 Monika Fox

11 Mistress Lelya Fluker

Cast: Mistress Lelya
I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.
Duration: 11:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10321kbps

File size: 918.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 11 Mistress Lelya

Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on Potts Camp

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Christina Richie, Andy West
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom
He is promised having a good time with her, but he didn't know what's coming. Soon he is blindfolded and gets his ass licked but only to make it wet and slippery for her strapon to penetrate it. He enjoys it as much as she does and soon there is cum on his stomach.
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on

Sklavenreport Harrison City

Studio: Small Talk
Hurt me! Humiliate Me! Bite, Bite!! Mistress takes long draws off her cigarette, ashing inside her slave's foreskin. Her dungeon is lined with tools designed to inflict pain and pleasure. If you're lucky she'll pour hot wax all over your ass right before she gives you a rough whipping! Don't miss this very rough German fetish import! Enjoy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:04:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3761kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sklavenreport
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06171 секунды с 9 запросами