View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 06:20 AM   #4485
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elise Graves - Rough Bondage Therapy Waitsfield

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Rough Bondage Therapy

Stay Fit Or Get Hit - Tracey Sweet Estherwood

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Day 4 of 5 at the farm.
Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.
A exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to pacify her.
The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.
Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.
Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Fit Or Get Hit - Tracey Sweet

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness (Part 2) Flatonia

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. OT wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort. Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full . We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up. She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness (Part 2)

Sasha Heart, Matt Williams Los Lunas

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sasha Heart, Matt Williams
Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it.
She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "slut" and "cunt" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear them away. She can't control herself anymore. Sasha came looking for the feeling she had heard described as cum-, and now that she has had it she knows she will always be a slave to any man that can give it to her again.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Heart, Matt Williams

InfernalRestraints Dee The Fly Jackpot

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dee
Trapped in the floor, first Dee gets the ring gag, then she gets Mr. Pogo. PD wants more flavor and throws her hair into her mouth, too. She has her face distorted into a grotesque mask of clamps and hooks.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Dee The Fly

The New Girl Part Two Rotterdam

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Rough lesbian sex, Humilation, spanking
Mia Austin is so petite that being a size queen is probably not in her best interest. With a tiny body like hers and a tight little snatch she can't possibly handle the kind of cock that Jack Hammer is packing.
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Girl Part Two
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06518 секунды с 9 запросами