View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 06:23 AM   #4588
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints Dee The Fly Juntura

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trapped in the floor, first Dee gets the ring gag, then she gets Mr. Pogo. PD wants more flavor and throws her hair into her mouth, too. She has her face distorted into a grotesque mask of clamps and hooks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Dee The Fly

Sliding Slut Lampasas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut

Va Va Voxxx Clarendon

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Victoria Voxxx is the kind of girl who gets what she wants. She walks into a room with her considerable assets and men fall all over themselves to do her bidding. At intex she’s put into positions that challenge her sexy body. She’s made to hold herself contorted upside down.
Duration: 38:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Va Va Voxxx

Halved Welkom

Iona Grace is trapped in some heavy metal bondage and she can't get out. O.T. has her in a metal collar attached to two pillars, one in front of and one behind her. As if that isn't enough, he further locks her in place by handcuffing her wrists to the front pillar and her ankles to the back pillar. Then, when her whining gets too annoying, he switches her bit gag to a cloth and tape gag and pulls a plastic bag over her head so she can't breathe.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halved

Stuck in Bondage Green Springs

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential. The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage

Spa Day Kitakyushu

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spa Day

InfernalRestraints Elise Graves De Ruyter

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Elise Graves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03974 секунды с 9 запросами