View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 12:27 AM   #267
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pim in Issan Dancer

Pim in - Issan Dancer

Sweet and lovely Pim reveals her Issan roots by demonstrating some traditional dance moves. I simply put on the music and Pim grabbed her balls and ran with it. Pim knows how to pose which is made more attractive by the interesting use of arms and hands. I asked her to imitate the style of an Issan dancer and she came up with the combination of hair, make-up and earrings which accentuates her exotic look. I`m not sure where it came from but she donned a sarong which looks extremely sexy the way she wears it low on her flat cock stiffening abdomen. Pim`s smile comes naturally to her pretty face and never seems to disappear entirely. As she strips she grabs the white umbrella which she later uses as a make-shift dildo. She continues to use these props and new ones like the bed sheet which compensates a bit for her sluggish ability to gain power. Normally I would jump in to assist in this department but Moo, who was waiting for her turn in front of the camera, volunteered. This contrived girl on girl action finally got Pim going towards a milky white cumshot which Moo samples as an appetizer to her subsequent food inspired shoot (see Porking Moo).

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 427.7 MB
Download Pim in - Issan Dancer
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13354 секунды с 9 запросами