View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 06:48 AM   #4486
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Broken Blonde: Part 3 Dunnegan

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey enjoys watching Ashley Lane cum. It's nice to see someone else get their pussy tortured with intense vibrations for a bit. This beautiful redhead has a banging body, firm tits, and an amazingly sensitive pussy. So sensitive that a few minutes with the Hitachi has her screaming her lungs out through the ball gag in her mouth. It's a complete orgasm overload for Ashley. She would snap her legs shut forever if they weren't held open by chains. We're going to keep her cumming until her eyes roll back in her head and her voice gives out.
Rain won't get to look on forever, though. We have something even more intense in store for her. The Hitachi may be the most powerful hand held vibrator, but it pales in comparison to the power of the Sybian. Rain won't even have her feet on the ground while she rides this motorized monster. All of her weight will keep her clit pressed firmly against the machine. It's powerful enough to tear orgasms for her aching pussy through caning, breath-control, and whatever other distractions we provide. She has no hope of escape. Just like Ashley, all she can do is scream and cream.
Unlike our lovely decoration, Rain isn't done after a bit of fun. We've got her face down and ass up, bound by her ankles and wrists over a barrel. Ashley is looking on from her cage, happy that what comes next isn't happening to her. Rain gets caned so brutally that the welts form instantly. She's whipped so hard that her back is covered in stripes. Tears pour down her face and she grips her bondage for support. She's spitting, cursing and crying but we don't let us for a second. She said she didn't feel challenged enough earlier. Well, she certainly doesn't have that problem now.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Blonde: Part 3

Freya French Borgholzhausen

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Fingering
Well, Freya French is going to have to tell us later which of our devious devices she considers the worst. We've got a lot for her to choose from, and she is going to get to sample quite a few.
The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy. From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor.
The ass hook is pretty nice, too. A useful tool, the way it controls her movements is elegant in its simplicity. If she wants to wiggle her butt or shift her weight she can, but it will mean fucking her own ass with the cold, metal hook.
But ultimately it is Mr. Pogo that most shames the lovely Freya. Being by the rubber dick on a stick, being made to cum through the pain and the humiliation, being punished for the way that her pussy squirts when she cums, it's all so degrading. The fact that it turns her on to be so harshly abused only reinforces her humiliation.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya French

Pain It Forward: Leaded West Fargo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

RealTimeBondage Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers Orange Beach

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Coral Captured Deerton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Captured

No Trespassing - Maxxx Maven Gilleleje

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Maxxx Maven
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
A road in the middle of nowhere is an unsafe place for a pretty, young thing like Maxxx Maven to be hitchhiking alone. She's trying to flag down cars, too, like she doesn't know what kind of horrible things the men that pick up hitchhikers could do to her. You know what they say, "Ass, gas, or cash," and Maxxx only has one of those things.
So she must think she is really lucky when she finds what looks like an abandoned farm. She's just going to have a peak around and see if there is some quiet area of it that she can bed down in for the night. Maybe she's looking for a bit of food to steal. But her luck has run out. This place isn't empty and the owner doesn't take kindly to trespassers. As far as he's concerned everything ON his property IS his property. Maxxx is about to learn what that means the hard way.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Trespassing - Maxxx Maven

Whipped Pussy Loomis

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
There is a long-standing question in the bondage community: how much abuse can a pussy take and still be able to cum when the time arises. O.T. is on a crusade to find out, but he's been hard pressed to find a girl willing to take part in his little experiments. He has chosen Violet Monroe to be his subject even though she's not a completely willing participant. That's fine as far as he's concerned. If she struggles a little that will only add to his tests.
Violet is being moved between different positions to allow O.T. to access her pussy with his different tools. First the flogger comes out, its tails sending pain up through her whole body making her shake and try to pull away. She continues struggling as she is laid back over a box with her arms and legs tied spread eagle, but the ropes are too strong for her and she has no success. Instead she gets a series of whip lashes straight to her crotch. She tries to scream from the stinging pain, but the sounds are muffled by the ball gag stuffed in her mouth.
Violet drools around the gag as O.T. moves on to the final phase of his experiment. He takes out the hitachi and presses it hard against her pussy and Violet starts arching up against it as much as her ties will allow. Then, when that doesn't do it for her, O.T. takes out the celebrator for a more centralized vibration directly on her clit. That's when she really starts bucking.
Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05749 секунды с 9 запросами