View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 06:51 AM   #4590
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Lane Fifty Six

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
When we return to Ashley Lane she looks about as broken down as she can get. Her face is covered in smudged makeup from crying, and her whole body is covered in marks and bruises from being lashed at with the whip. She looks like she could use a change of pace, and we gladly oblige and shift the focus over to her incredible ass.
Bent over in shackles on top of a box, Ashley gives us our first look at what will be the focus of our show. Her asshole is pristine and gaping, just asking for us to take a better look inside. We stick a speculum in there and see what kind of view we can get. Then, when we have a good idea how wide her ass can get, we lube up the pogo to see just how deep we can make it go. Ashley may be crying by the end, but we will know everything there is to know about that ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane

Pushing Boundaries Part 3 Newbury Park

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Wedged Westminster Station

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and drapes it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.
Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wedged

The Super Whore In Tortures Nydalen

Release Year: 2024
Immediately I can smell her sex. And what we find beneath the clothes is delicious. She is promptly placed into an elbow harness and her wrists brought together. She is then placed back in her chair and her wrists bound to the top of the chair back.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 813.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Super Whore In Tortures

Tardy Tart Dugger

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tardy Tart

Pain It Forward: Leaded San Martin

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Foot Loosed McConnell AFB

We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, cunt, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them.
What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze.
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Loosed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07098 секунды с 9 запросами