Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mommy's Girl - Book Club Sapphic Seduction Rodding

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Misty Stone, Penny Barber, Jennifer White, Destiny Mira
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Ebony, Black Hair, Big ass, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, Glasse
Video language: English
Destiny Mira is relaxing in her room when her stepmom, Misty Stone, enters. Misty cheerfully greets her and lets her know that Misty's book club meeting is about to start. Misty then encourages Destiny to join them, wanting to spend some quality time with her stepdaughter. After some protesting, Destiny begrudgingly agrees and follows after Misty.
When they step into the living room, Penny Barber and Jennifer White, Misty's friends and fellow club members, are waiting. It's revealed the book they're reading is a romance, which Destiny thinks is boring. But when they all start reading excerpts from it, Destiny is shocked by how it is. Each excerpt is steamier than the last, which makes Destiny more and more flustered. By the time Misty reads the final excerpt, which is the steamiest one of all, Destiny is visibly aroused and squirming.
All three of the older women are delighted that Destiny has become aroused from the book. The older women all admit that 'aroused, too, which leads to them offering Destiny the chance to be the main character in her OWN steamy romance!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Book Club Sapphic Seduction

Hotlegsandfeet - Long sexy legs and masturbation Kersey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Dolly Diore
Genres: Ass gape, Black hair, Brown eyes, Fingering, Hungarian, G-string, High Heels, Pussy gape, Masturbation, Trimmed Pussy, Solo, Natural tits, Small tits, Medium skin
Man are you for a treat as last years Glamour Sex Goddess Eva Parcker comes to us in top form wearing black fashion high heels, a red satin waist high trench coat and a full set of red and black lingerie and stockings adorning her tanned, athletic body. She moans in ecstasy as she cannot wait to peel down to the bare minimum and get this hot legs and feet fetish show in full gear.She bends over in doggy and displays her long stockinged legs for us to worship vrtually. In a display of flexibility she goes tummy first on the couch, pressing her pussy and clit into the cushiony material as she displays her gams and heels for us, pumping her legs back and fro. Soon her heels are off and she wriggles her stockings down to her succulent toes as the DDF cameras come in for full shots of her perfect soles and arches.Stockings come off and go straight up to Eva's nose for a good whiff and assessment followed by stocking pussy insertion while the goddess masturbates her clit to achieve orgasm. Her natural tits an blonde hair beckon to be played with as she cums hard. Make sure to visit this French Goddess on DDF Network and see her many sides in the 50+ scenes of pure fun waiting for you!
Duration: 28:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 970.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotlegsandfeet - Long sexy legs and masturbation

DDF Network - Sexy Girl Gets Dressed While Masturbating Liebenthal

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Izzy Delphine
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Glass Dildo, Green eyes, Czech, Lingerie, Orgasm, Piercing, Stockings, Tattoo, Pussy insertion, Masturbation, Barefeet, Trimmed Pussy
Izzy Delphine is a bit late for work and horny at the same time. She doesn't want to miss out on her morning orgasm, so the sexy girl gets dressed while masturbating! Network delivers another masterpiece of our Hot Legs & Feet series. Sit back and enjoy this incredibly breath-taking beauty from the Czech Republic. Izzy is a blonde angel with green eyes and small natural tits. She sleeps completely naked and enjoys the sensation of her sheets on her silken skin. While stretching a bit, she touches her toes and plays with them. Who wouldn't wanna play with her sexy toes, right? Izzy's got the perfect feet for an extended footjob. The girl next door has a slim hot body, endless legs and absolutely sexy feet. Watch her put on her lingerie while sliding a glass dildo in and out her tasty cunny. Can you imagine licking her twat and sucking her toes? Miss Delphine loves foot fetish moments and enjoys sultry and sensual sensations whenever she's got a chance to! Today's solo performance is a Full enjoyment, packed with toy sucking and toy masturbation. Check it out!
Duration: 41:10
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Sexy Girl Gets Dressed While Masturbating

Raw Attack - Jill Kassidy Fucks Behind The Scene Kanoya

Studio: Raw Attack
Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Hairy, Blowjob, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Ass, Handjob, Reality, POV, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, ball play, caucasian, doggy style
Jill Kassidy is chilling on a bean bag browsing her phone when her partner caught her. The former AVN Best New Starlet is resting after doing an intense scene. The young beauty is the perfect girl for the word slut. Jill brings out a vibrator and immediately puts it against her wet pussy. After pleasing herself with the sex toy, Jill turns into her man and gives him a sloppy blowjob. The two fucks each other in missionary, cowgirl, prone bone, reverse cowgirl, and doggy style. After making Jill cum multiple times, the man is also nearing his limit. He lets Jill give him a handjob and shoots his warm cum into her mouth. Jill swallows his load without losing a single drop.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Attack - Jill Kassidy Fucks Behind The Scene

Girlsway - Controlling Her Crush Des Arc

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Cadence Lux, Octavia Red
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Ass, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Cadence Lux unpacks a new vibrator and is excited about the remote app feature. She uses the toy on herself and is pleased with the results. Cadence decides to be sneaky and send a remote play code to her boyfriend, who will then be able to control the toy from afar. But Cadence is so excited that she unknowingly clicks on the wrong entry in her phone's contact list, so instead of sending the code to her boyfriend Robbie, she accidentally sends it to the contact labeled 'Roomie'. That's her roommate, Octavia Red!
When Octavia receives the remote play code from Cadence, she is pleasantly surprised. Octavia is a lesbian, and thinks this is a sign that Cadence isn't so straight after all. As the day goes by, Cadence does various things around her room while getting unexpected bursts of pleasure from the vibrator, unaware that Octavia is actually the one behind it. Eventually, Cadence talks to Robbie on the phone, and finally realizes that he's not the one she's been playing with all day. She hangs up on Robbie, then summons Octavia into the bedroom.
When Octavia joins her, Cadence confronts her about Octavia using the remote play app when Cadence meant to send the code to Robbie. Octavia is surprised and apologetic, insisting that she thought the invite was for HER. She insists she thought Cadence was experimenting with her, which Octavia was all for. Cadence is startled but flustered. Octavia sees an opening and tries to seduce Cadence, convincing her to experiment more with her. Cadence is hesitant but turned on, so she agrees to try lesbian sex for the first time!
Duration: 42:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9574kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Controlling Her Crush

DDF Network - Worship her feet as she masturbates Springfield

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Amanda Blake
Genres: Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Hungarian, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Stockings, Striptease, Tattoo, Masturbation, Barefeet, Solo
Amanda Blake is a newcomer to our site and she's alluring indeed in her black bustier, black thigh highs, and pink-red peeptoe pumps. Lounging on a couch, Amanda stretches her stems and points the heels of her shoes at us. She stands up and takes off her lingerie to show us her firm butt in some horny low-angle “worship” shots, then she squats on her haunches and plays with her snatch. Laying down on the couch again, she tugs her thong to her ankles and rubs her pussy some more, then gets on her knees and sticks her shoes at our mouths again. As if to demonstrate how she likes her heels serviced, she licks one herself.Taking off her stockings, Amanda tugs on them with her toes while laying on her tummy, then turns around and thrusts her bare soles at us, wiggling and splaying and curling her feet. She takes a break to rub some lotion on her legs and peds, and we get nice closeups of her polished fingernails and toenails, both in a matching scarlet color. Then, playing with her pussy, she points her curled soles at us, so we can adore her feet while she rubs herself to orgasm!
Duration: 39:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4204kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Worship her feet as she masturbates

Hotlegsandfeet - My Feet Will Rule You Locust

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Kendra Star
Genres: Brunette hair, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fingering, G-string, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Pussy gape, Masturbation, Barefeet, Solo, Natural tits
Hello, my little foot slave. I am your Mistress Kendra Star, and I need your attentive service while I relax and enjoy a magazine after a long day of disciplining my other submissives. Get on your knees before my size 7.5 Russian feet. They will rule your life as you give me foot worship and toe sucking! Let's start with some hard massage. I need it after a long day in my stiletto boots. Press hard. Harder! Tug those toes. Now use your mouth. Put my toes in your mouth and keep them there until I say so... All right, remove your mouth. I'm going to turn on my stomach now and you may kiss my soles. Feel their warmth, run your tongue on the little ridges as I flex and wrinkle them. Show me how deep your foot fetish goes! Now I'm going to take off my panties. As a mistress I also like butt worship. The feeling of a slave's lips on my cheeks gives me such a rush. Prepare your lips to adore my ass. Pucker them. Stroke your cock and stare at my bottom. Now approach slowly, with respect. Don't cum yet, little horndog! You've got more foot kissing to do before your make your gooey load. You'll cum when I say so...maybe after I have a stud come in for a footjob and you can see him cream all over my arches! Hmm, you'd like to watch that, wouldn't you? Admit it, and stroke... Stroke, and cum now! And then relive our little drama when you watch my fetish XXX video again and again!
Duration: 28:39
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps

File size: 961.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotlegsandfeet - My Feet Will Rule You

Время генерации страницы 0.04119 секунды с 9 запросами