View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 09:59 AM   #901
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 052 Richmond

Sarah was sent home after the coach ensured that she was properly covered below.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 3.9 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 052

Hannah's Test - Part 1 Montezuma Creek

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah's Test - Part 1

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 034 Hadano

Poor Dolly can only watch knowing that she will be next in that uncomfortable position. Worse follows as Bernadette insists that Willow present her with the hairbrush and ask her to use it across her bare buttocks.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 034

Elise Graves - Tight Bondage With Spanking & Tortures San Andreas

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Tight Bondage With Spanking & Tortures

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 029 Felts Mills

The girls swap places and it is the turn of Dolly to face the same painful fate.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 029

Время генерации страницы 0.03713 секунды с 9 запросами