View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:40 PM   #4501
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Agents Part 2 Byron

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Amarna confesses that she hates tickling. The moment she's tickled she loses her mind. She begins speaking Spanish, cursing her predicament. At the very same time her cunt drips with arousal. Finally OT stands her up on the stool and Mr Pogo penetrates her ass deeply. Mr Pogo holds her in place while OT vibrates her clit to the most intense orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Agents Part 2

Banaged gags Bee

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Uncensored
Extreme gangbang japanese sm action, teen bondage humilation.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:25
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1264kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Banaged gags

My Meat Caddo Gap

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught! Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her cunt hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks. My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Meat

Throating Dissolved - Domination HD Dawsonville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Part 2: Kel spends six months in a cage only to be taken out and used. Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating. The fun part of the frame she's in is the ability for it to be adjusted. OT moves the foot pedestal up and puts Kel into a tight squatting crunch that she can barely maintain before she crashes. Next she's on her back in a ball hanging by her knees. Her ass protrudes obscenely through the bars. It's just the right moment for the dragon tongue to lick her tender bits. Kel wanted to be played with and OT delivers. By the time he's done with her backside it resembles a Rorschach inkblot. He's also made her nipples more sensitive than her whipped clit.
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6687kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throating Dissolved - Domination HD

Hitcher Westside

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.
He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.
It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.
Duration: 46:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitcher

Going Out Carrizozo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
When Violet October said she wanted to go out we took her request seriously. OT ties her up tightly. Each tug on the ropes elicits a moan from Violet. She clearly enjoys this. Just how much she enjoys bondage seems to know no bounds. She's the real deal bondage slut. She giggles and moans at the slightest strain in her bondage.
When it's time for her clothes to come off she flinches and pulls back. The fear radiates off her body, but fear doesn't do to Violet what it does to most people. As OT teases her with being cut she moans and grunts. It's hard to tell whether she's loving or hating her treatment. The OTK spanking is another favorite of Violet's. OT ties her over his lap and spanks her till her ass is bright red.
Going out is dangerous. Violet asks for it and OT does his best to meet or exceed her expectations. He goes slow at first. Giving her little hints of breath play. He teases her pussy while giving her a choke hold. Violet is obviously feeling good, but she wants the complete experience. OT adds the vibrator and really goes for it.
Duration: 49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Going Out

Penny Barber - Busty Cutie Pampered & Punished Hard Leskovac

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits
How many times have we seen this act from Penny Barber? We've got a few questions and before the bondage and discipline have even started she has gone into full sassy bitch mode. It's obvious why she does it. In her daily life she is so hot it is intimidating. Her tits, her ass, her smile, they're all the kind that have men falling all over themselves to please her. Add in her attitude and they'll give her whatever she wants.
In the bondage world that attitude and banging body get her exactly what she needs, which is to be put in her place. OT doesn't even bother talking to her while she talks and taunts. The rope will say everything he wants to.
When she is standing a rope around her neck keeps Penny in place for the whip. This mouthy little slut shuts up pretty quickly when she starts to feel that sting. It's a one way ticket to subspace for her. At least the rush of endorphins keeps her quiet for a few minutes. She tries to stay stoic but the tears welling up in her eyes and running down her cheeks tell the full story.
Once she is bound on her back Penny opens up again. She has all kinds of things to say to OT, trying to taunt him into giving her the cock she craves so much. She's earned some time with the celebrator and a dildo, but not without the pain of a cane across her ass and feet. Of course she wants to be sassy throughout the experience, but OT just ignores her and keeps working on her body.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber - Busty Cutie Pampered & Punished Hard
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03376 секунды с 9 запросами