View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:49 PM   #1266
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Basket of Flesh Melrose

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy. The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks. She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basket of Flesh

Canned Wildorado

Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Canned

Cindy Lou Saint Andrews

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou

Ass Trauma Andes

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma

Rivalry Parkville

Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though?
Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rivalry
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16423 секунды с 9 запросами