hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Spread legged bondage

Spread legged bondage

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

We've got our hands on young Harry again - and this time, he knows he's got a lot to fear. With his legs spread wide open in bondage, his arse and genitals are vulnerable to our sadistic whims. I shove a gag in his gob and thrust a metal hook up his nose, contorting his handsome face into a snout. A pair of very tight clover clamps on his nipples and pegs on his sensitive balls finishes off his brutal predicament.
Harry trembles as I attack him with a heavy flogger. I rain down lashes on his firm arse and chest to get him warmed up, and already he's whimpering and grunting in pain. We just laugh at his pathetic noises, and order him to oink like the pig he is. As we take turns to thrash him, harder and harder, his pale flesh gets deliciously warm and red, but no matter how much he wriggles, there's no escaping the agony. I pay special attention to whipping his delicate pegged up testicles, eliciting particularly loud wails of protest.
With Colin in charge of the flogger, I take a cane to the cunt's arse and feet. With his soles up in the air, I can't resist attacking them extremely hard with the cane, making the powerless Harry scream into his gag as it swishes down, time and time again.
But we've got even nastier toys to torment our squealing pig with. We each grab a red electric zapper and begin by shocking his soles and chest, enjoying the loud screeches and wide eyed expressions of pain and horror as Harry tries to anticipate where the next loud electric assualt will be. We up the ante with each prod, going from his buttocks to his perenium to his actual balls, his chest to the nipples themselves, each zap making a flash of white as Harry yells into the ball gag. We shock him faster and faster, making the stupid helpless twat thrash around, utterly lost in his own desperation to make the pain stop.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2702kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 312.6 MB
Download Spread legged bondage
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13312 секунды с 9 запросами