View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 06:23 AM   #1369
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wenona and Darling - Double Trouble (part 2) WUXI

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Wenona, Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Anal, Toys, Big Tits
Video language: English
Having two veteran beauties on hand for this kind of torment is a real treat. First we hook Wenona up to a box that provides electrical charges at seemingly random intervals. It's an ingenious way to keep her screaming while we go to work on Darling for a bit. She complains about the clamps on her tongue and tits, but as much as she wants to cry, Elise's tickle torture has her in stitches. There are more shocks, humiliations, canings, whippings, and other wild times than any one model could possibly take. That's why we have two of them here to suffer and scream.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona and Darling - Double Trouble (part 2)

Farm pt.3 Remastered Tula

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts.
Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten. Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again. Separated from the others, 49 is walked outside and tied down straddling a metal house. The sharp-pointed roof digs into her crotch, but there is nothing she can do to relieve the pressure. After her painful ride, she is locked inside the house and left to wonder what comes next. A harsh hogtie serves as a welcome change, despite the itchy hay that irritates her skin. Done using her, PD stuffs a gag in 49's mouth and shoves her back into her box, locking her away for the night.Stretched out in a cage, 731 is faced with a different dilemma. Sweating and restless under the hot summer sun, she waits anxiously to be released. Approaching in chains, 412 arrives to take care of her, offering water and fingering her burning clit. Task completed, 412 clanks away, leaving 731 to enjoy her solitary confinement.With morning's long-awaited arrival, 49 is released from her house only to be bound into another grueling situation. Spread-eagled and staked out, she is powerless against PD's roaming hands and the additional ropes that squeeze brutally against her neck and crotch.Later, still reclined in her cage, 731 is dragged behind the tractor to follow PD as he performs his daily chores. 412, alone in the barn, switches between the awkward positions her bondage allows, wishing for any alternative torment. Soon enough, 412's wish is granted; stuffed into a barrel, she takes a bumpy roll down a hill. At the bottom, she is tied over the barrel with legs spread, leaving her holes open and available. PD takes exploits the inviting position, stuffing a hook in her ass and using a dildo to fuck her cunt. After smacking her exposed backside with the elephant trunk, he leaves her there, whimpering with holes filled.Hanging in the barn balanced on tiptoe, 49 begs for a change. So she is crammed into a tiny cage with head also enclosed in metal. Suspended, she is at PD's mercy as he heats her feet with a lighter and penetrates her mouth and cunt with a dildo. She's left impaled on the dildo to relish her captivity.Put to work after her rest, 49 rolls a 412-filled barrel into the barn. Forced to totter atop it with the support of a noose, 49 begs her friend not to move, choking desperate pleas as she strangles. But eventually 412 becomes restless and shifts the barrel while readjusting her position, leaving 49 hanging. Rolling back, 412 replaces the barrel just in time for PD's arrival.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm pt.3 Remastered

Whore Cleansing West Suffield

The Vigilante is back at it. The prostitutes are once again back in his neighborhood and he aims to cleanse the streets, and as it turns out the whores as well. There's one now... under a lamp, just waiting. He pulls up in his truck. The truck soon pulls away and the whore is gone. He has left her for now nude, and bound in the middle of nowhere. He's on his way back though, and soon Adara hears the rumble of his truck and sees the headlights nearing her. He pulls up right outside her cage. Adara's whimpers intensify as the headlights illuminate her tan nude body. The truck door creaks open and slams as The Vigilante walks around and unlocks the door to her cage. He steps in and roughly gropes her. He takes his time, but soon he tires of her whimpers. He removes one of his own socks and stuffs it in her mouth. Black tape keeps it there. Her legs are spread wide and tied to a thick tree branch before he starts spraying her down with cold water. Her body shivers and trembles on such a brisk night. He washes her body with a bar of soap, before removing her sock gag. When she resists the soap going in her mouth he slaps her thigh with the backside of a heavy wooden brush and that changes her mind. She's scrubbed with the brush and rinsed off with the hose again. He flips her around, and Adara is soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again on her backside. She gets a few hard swats from the backside of the heavy wooden brush as well. The Vigilante then flips her back around. She shivers and trembles. He leaves her to dry off. The truck starts up and he drives away. He'll be back in the morning to torment the whore a bit more before releasing her. I doubt if she'll ever come back to his neighborhood again.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Cleansing

Wrong House: Cookies Noosa

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Cookies

Fancy Steel The Spy Timberon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....Cobie, a former inmate of the chastity prison, is now an agent trying to work against the organisation. Her gambit did not pay off and to her horror, she is once again a slave to the system of Chastity, and this time they will make sure she never escapes or tastes freedom again. Armed with a new chastity device and shock collar, she presents the highest security risk and is held accordingly. Cobie tried to get the secrets of Chastity Prison out in the open, now, once again she will experience the tormenting secrets and bondage this feared institution has to offer.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel The Spy

Real College Girls In Bondage Willemstad

Release Year: 2024
Two real college girls display their love of bondage, punishment, and pain. Genesis, a sultry beauty with short red hair, is introduced to shackles and then stripped of her clothes. A ball gag, clamps on her nipples and pussy lips torment her while she is spread wide for inspection. Forced to stand upright in a steel head cage hung from the ceiling, she drools around a ball gag, suffers with weights pulling on her nipples and pussy lips, and squirms under the lash.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:56
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real College Girls In Bondage

Kiki Isobel The Robot Camatagua

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel
Kiki Isobel is released from Chastity Prison, and her boyfriend is excited to welcome her home... but Kiki is not the same girl she was when she entered. She experiences persistent flashbacks to her time in Prison, tormented by the newly-transformed Bunny.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4110kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 476.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Isobel The Robot
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03868 секунды с 9 запросами