View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 05:10 AM   #11380
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Zarte Zofen Bratislava

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Three hard-tender episodes about the right contact with young lady's maids. Lady K receives her new lady's maid for the first time. The lesson: a hard Bastonade, Spanking … over the knee laid, clips and whips. Master Dayhan can be served them with a pain desire orgasm recompensed from his servant oral before he
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:58
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zarte Zofen

In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft Le Sueur

The article which is marked with brown colour is mostly ready for sending in within 3-5 days.
Duration: 1:57:23
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1480kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft

Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie Call

Mina is hogtied very tightly with a Lambskin Armbinder, belts and a Harness ballgag. First she is laced tightly into the armbinder, then she is blindfolded, ankles and legs bound with belts. More are added around her waist and chest pinning her arms up into her back, then finally a belt pulls her head back to her ankles. By the way, stick around at the end of the video to hear Mina speak! Thanks for 200 updates!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie

Emily vs. Her Big Mouth Mount Victoria

Wearing a sexy red catsuit Emily is ready for fun but not the kind I had in mind. With a roll of extra-wide vinyl tape in hand, I went to work securing her legs. Opting for a column bind over a frogtie would be more comfortable for the long haul. Her elbows and wrists were next, the tape crushing them both together. Emily's known for her mouth so a large gag is strapped tight to remind her to keep her opinions to herself. As plans go through, she still managed to complain plenty about her situation. As she was likely to keep complaining anyway and roll of tape in hand, I'd give her a good reason to.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2456kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 319.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily vs. Her Big Mouth

Catsuit Hogtie Member request Auke Bay

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Hogtie Member request

Natsy Rubber Girls Perfect Hot Wonderfull Vip Nice Collection. Part 3. Biddeford Pool

Rubbertanja changed name to Natsyrubbergirl. when they started with their new concept, they overlaped some of the videos from Rubbetanja. The only thing they changed was the logo watermark at the lower right edge of the videos. So essentially a part of the videos this pack are the same videos as the videos from Rubbertanja

Total size: 9.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natsy Rubber Girls Perfect Hot Wonderfull Vip Nice Collection. Part 3.

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2 Depauw

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03826 секунды с 9 запросами