View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 06:32 AM   #4510
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints - Calico - Shocked (Insex - Remastered) Black Rock

Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11429kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Calico - Shocked (Insex - Remastered)

Ashley Lane - Cunt Puppy (Part 2) Fourmies

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
Video language: English
So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her. The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes. With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.
Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Cunt Puppy (Part 2)

Skin Diamond - Her Ass Is Mine Redmond

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Ebony
What starts out as a simple wrists behind the back tie turns into a experience in total control. One moment she's on her knees and gagged, the next, she's rolled onto her stomach, hogtied and helpless with heels on and pussy spread. Once her warm up is over, she's tied face down ass high in the air and bound tight so the flesh between her thighs will be extra sensitive for what's coming next.
Duration: 35:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skin Diamond - Her Ass Is Mine

HT - The Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert Lost Nation

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert

Headcase - Emily Marilyn, Cyd Black Ephrata

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Emily Marilyn wants to do a good job for Cyd Black but she is not even sure what that will mean. She is ultimately interested in doing the dirtiest things if it will please her man. She talks about some of the more perverse acts of public degradation she has participated in. They are the kinds of experiences that still fuel her late night fantasies. No matter how many times she experiences tight bondage or public humiliation she will always come back for more. It is in her nature.
Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headcase - Emily Marilyn, Cyd Black

Discipline In Russia - Outrage in St. Petersburg Waterport

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nadezhda Fedotova (Angel Rivas), Svetlanna Kurchenko
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Russian
Russian girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline In Russia - Outrage in St. Petersburg

Willow Hayes - Put A Lid On It Penokee

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Willow Hayes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We asked Willow Hayes: “Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?”. She didn't hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, “Yes, please.” So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense BDSM experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs. OT is up to bat with this one. She's spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we don't want her to get too comfortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play. It isn't all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when it comes to that. Leather straps keep Willow's legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willow Hayes - Put A Lid On It
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05183 секунды с 9 запросами