View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 06:35 AM   #4617
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The taming of the cunt Taurage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Bring isn't the wildest cunt, but all the same she's going to need to be tamed. Hooded and stocked she waits for what seems like hours. She tries to get comfortable. Laying down seems to be comfortable for a while. Then she sits up again. When sitting is uncomfortable again she begins to lay down and finds he's put a spiked board under her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The taming of the cunt

Top Level Talent Agency Maldonado

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Level Talent Agency

Russian Slaves: Prostitutes in the Private School Youngtown

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Torture, Humiliation, Russian
Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities. The cute red haired girl is tied down on the table and her caning begins. The strokes are harsh and after just 3 or 4 strokes, her face is streaked with tears. There are various pauses throughout the proceedings as our hero lectures her (and the subtitles are hilarious as usual) and what I find great is that, after a while, when it's clear that he's getting back in position to deliver some more strokes, the girl begins crying in anticipation. Her reactions are among the best I've seen and I think represent what most of us (i.e. fans of this type of content) look for and rarely find. This one is a gem. Enjoy, genitalmen.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves: Prostitutes in the Private School

InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Gimping Cowgirl (Insex - Remastered) Potter Valley

CowGirl again fell in PD's hands of man who will torture her again. He will tie her up, put a dildo in her vagina, bandage her tits and do many different painful things to her. She will cry in agony!)
Duration: 39:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16845kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Gimping Cowgirl (Insex - Remastered)

Discipline In Russia - Outrage in St. Petersburg Loughgall

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nadezhda Fedotova (Angel Rivas), Svetlanna Kurchenko
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Russian
Russian girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline In Russia - Outrage in St. Petersburg

Teamwork - Wenona Yinchuan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders ( Jessie Parker) today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
It won't be the only time they have to work together. Cyd Black wants to get his cock sucked and it is going to take both of them to get it right. Being used together like that gets them excited and they start to enjoy each other's company while they have the time.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork - Wenona

Punishment of Street Russian Girls Thayer

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Torture, Humiliation, Russian
We hope these Russian girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1024x768, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment of Street Russian Girls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04419 секунды с 9 запросами