View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 07:04 AM   #1371
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5 Michigan City

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Catch of the Day Elm Springs

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
London River is probably the most hardcore handler we have on our staff, and Mimosa is excited and terrified to get to know her better. What makes London so good at her job is that her mind is constantly conjuring up new and interesting ways to torment our models. She likes to create and innovate. For today's show she has cool new twist.
Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch of the Day

Painful Pleasure- Rain DeGrey Woodward

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Pleasure- Rain DeGrey

Rough Bondage With Fetish & Orgasms Marysvale

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Xenia Knight, Rachel Steele, Morgan McGann, Fluffy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex
Xenia Knigh says she couldn't find a boyfriend that would choke her during sex. she uses vibrators on herself regularly. she wanted to be tied up and controlled. nipple torment, breast play and lots of squirming orgasms for this asian cutie. Morgan McGann and Rachel bound side by side with hitachi wands tied to each pussy. milf rachel, the slut can cum forever. sensitive redhead morgan will be sore only after a few orgasms. Rachel orgasms 3 or 4 times to each orgasm of morgans in the begining. i alternate working each woman to orgasms until morgan is sore. i then hold the wand on both to make rachel cum as i torture morgan. great point of view camera shots make you feel you are doing the tormenting. It was late sunday. i was tired. fluffy was bugging me to shoot all week. she needed cash. She insisted. i told her to come down. I figured at least i could torture her and bust a nut. Fluff screams in some intense predicament bondage while cumming the whole time until i get off watching the pain in her face.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Bondage With Fetish & Orgasms

This One Won't Run Away - Cherie DeVille Galata

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cherie Deville is typical of the kind of attitude we get around here. We provided her with some very comfortable accessories and she has made it her mission to get them off. This one won't get away, though. We have made sure of it.
It is incredibly disrespectful of her to keep trying go free, but PD is willing to ignore it if she can put on a good enough show for him, using Mr. Pogo to fuck her own pussy. All she needs to do is convince him that she appreciates what he is doing for her and she may just avoid his wrath.She tries so hard to please him. It is a waste of her time. As soon as PD walks out of the room Cyd Black steps in and decides that it ishis turn to play with this hot, new toy. PD wanted to humiliate her and that was bad enough, but Cyd is committed to making her scream and cry.She thinks that by begging him to stop she may appeal to his humanity. She may as well ask the world to stop turning. Every "no" and "stop"or "I can't" comes through loud and clear to Cyd but the message he hears is "No, I can't stop."
Cherie says she would do anything for this torment to be over. In this case all she needs to do is let it happen. If she can suffer through everything they have to offer she may have a few minutes to recover while they brainstorm new and more sadistic ideas.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This One Won't Run Away - Cherie DeVille

Restricted Senses 220 Torres Vedras

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Mummification, Tied, Hogties, Armbinders, Leather Hoods, Handcuff, Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Latex
Does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment.
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5697kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 803.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restricted Senses 220

Farm pt.2 Insex Picton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life.
In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm pt.2 Insex
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04236 секунды с 9 запросами