View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 09:26 AM   #909
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna Ledgewood

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 778.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

The Summoning - Rose Quartz Sumava Resorts

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.
I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.
I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.
He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.
His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.
Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Summoning - Rose Quartz

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave Trenton

Cast: Scarlett Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia. Mellen

Release Year: 2024
Continuing the punish…masters Ryan, Max and Aaron take out their frustrations on our beautiful and sexy slaves. Spanking, whipping, bondage, choking, restraints as well as deep-throat fucking…another dominating volume in this series!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1121kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia.

Willow Hayes - Put A Lid On It Velma

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Willow Hayes
We asked Willow Hayes: “Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?”. She didn't hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, “Yes, please.” So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense BDSM experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs. OT is up to bat with this one. She's spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we don't want her to get too comfortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play. It isn't all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when it comes to that. Leather straps keep Willow's legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willow Hayes - Put A Lid On It

Abigail Dupree - Cultipacker Ass Whipping Evans Mills

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Attractive slave ladies as well as tractor attachments Farming devices accessories have actually be used in twist for equally as long as suppliers have been making them for tractors. Here at the gallows, Master James profits a cultipacker ring to bind this slave excellent and also correct to offer a great old fashioned ass whipping. Servant abigail has that best round ass that fits just right with that ring. She rises to take some major ass licks from Masters whip. Some grand ol enjoyable was had, take a look.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Cultipacker Ass Whipping

Amazing Winnie Rider likes pussy tortures Eastwood

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Winnie Rider
I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that won't be all that happens. Bondage isn't just for arms and legs. Clamps and hooks contort her face until she looks exactly how OT wants her to.. It's uncomfortable and distracting but nothing is going to keep her from feeling the impacts that are going to come down on her exposed cunt.
By the time her slot is filled with the cold metal dildo she is so sore. It doesn't matter. OT pounds Winnie relentlessly with the toy until she has an explosive orgasm. That doesn't begin to describe the intensity. Winnie wasn't kidding when she said she loved pussy torture. Getting abused like she did had her dripping wet and ready to blow before the steel cock was even inside of her. She's crying but it doesn't stop her from cumming.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Winnie Rider likes pussy tortures

Время генерации страницы 0.06038 секунды с 9 запросами