View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 10:02 AM   #1164
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Captive Chrissy Marie Dickerson

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Chrissy Marie

Bound For Punishment Scene 1 Strandburg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Varnish, leather, rubber, this is everything what slave / slave to pull needs.
Format: avi
Duration: 58:52
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1488kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound For Punishment Scene 1

Discipline in Russia Part 39 Liberia

Release Year: 2024
Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Part 39

Baltimore Brat: Best Spanking Release Bairoil

Release Year: 2006
Cast: The Infamous Annie, Kelly Payne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Torture, Anal, Toys
After being out all night without telling anyone where she was or what time she was coming home. She then showed up late for our video shoot. The shoot had to be canceled and rescheduled. I was furious with her selfishness, inconsideration and blatant disregard for others. I decided it was time for me to teach her a lesson. It has been to long since she was punished by me for her attitude. So I decided to shoot Baltimore Brat 3. Annie is scolded and then she is spanked over the knee, tied down, gagged, strapped and paddled. I felt she still did not learn her lesson. So she is disciplined analy with vibrators & butt plugs. Then once again taken over my knee and spanked with largest bath brush I have ever seen. This video tape contains hard over the knee spanking with hand, bath brush and paddle, bondage, strapping with an assortment of leather straps, anal penetration with vibrators & butt plugs, gagging with panties and crack spanking.
Duration: 58:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 933.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baltimore Brat: Best Spanking Release

Russian Slaves: Prostitutes in the Private School Kirkwood

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Torture, Humiliation, Russian
Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities. The cute red haired girl is tied down on the table and her caning begins. The strokes are harsh and after just 3 or 4 strokes, her face is streaked with tears. There are various pauses throughout the proceedings as our hero lectures her (and the subtitles are hilarious as usual) and what I find great is that, after a while, when it's clear that he's getting back in position to deliver some more strokes, the girl begins crying in anticipation. Her reactions are among the best I've seen and I think represent what most of us (i.e. fans of this type of content) look for and rarely find. This one is a gem. Enjoy, genitalmen.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves: Prostitutes in the Private School

Booming Mellanie Monroe made to worship BBC & punishing deep throat Barnet

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mellanie Monroe, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Deepthroat, BBC
Mellanie Monroe is as thick and juicy as they come, with the type of phat ass that inspires a man to thoughts of pounding. In this case, our booming blonde is going to get her brains pounded right out of her pretty little skull by massive BBC until she is walking crooked. Bound on a box while Jack watches his wrapped up present, Mellanie is a toy waiting to be played with. Jack lounges on the Sexuallybroken fuck bed, stoking his 10 inch tool and admiring her curves. Finally, he can wait no longer and summons his present over. Like a good girl, Mellanie obeys, despite being tightly restrained. She knows her place, and wraps her mouth hole round his quivering cock, taking it balls deep down her throat. Ass up and face down on dick is a good look on Mellanie, and Jack responds by throwing her down upon the mattress. Once Jack has her on the bed, he opens the floodgates. She is going to be used, and used hard. it is a fuckfest of epic proportions. Her holes are pounded, she is flipped around, each end used without mercy. The fucking and sucking are brutal and relentless. Mellanie is a helpless fuckpuppet on the end of his dick. Her eyes glaze and she cums repeatedly, gasping with each brutal thrust. Even an experienced whore like this isn't used to having her holes reshaped to this degree. When he is done, Jack walks away, leaving the spent Mellanie lying limply on the bed. She is still strictly bound, and we might use her again later if we feel like it. After all, it isn't like she can go anywhere...
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 707.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Booming Mellanie Monroe made to worship BBC & punishing deep throat

Decent big girl against her first punishment Christmas Valley

A new capture is in the scene. She is Naomi, a decent amateur. The girl is here to be tested, to see whether she will be an obedient slave girl for Graias Studio fans in the further records. Her amazing natural big tits are never exposed to any pain, nor any part of her body. Dr Lomp tells the truth to her face, and reminds her that if she is accepted, she will have to get the bitter taste of various painful instruments of the studio. The decent slave girl seems eager and ready to take the role in cruel sessions. For sure, her lack of money is the main reason for this desire. Now you’ll watch Naomi’s first BDSM session and see her reaction to Dr Lomp’s initial punishments.
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Decent big girl against her first punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.06070 секунды с 9 запросами