View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 06:34 AM   #4520
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

ImPressed Durban

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ImPressed

Bella's Visit Part 2 Gammelstad

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The weather outside is nice and PD loves nature. Bella Rossi, on the other hand, would probably prefer to be warm and inside. It may have something to do with the fact that she is stripped naked and kneeling in the mud. To really understand her predicament you need to see the metal contraption that is restraining her. It has shackles for all of her limbs, a collar for her neck, and a ring gag to keep her mouth wide open. The collar slides up and down, allowing PD to stand her up, bend her over, put her on her knees, or force her face into the soil. Whatever position he wants to use to humiliate and degrade Bella this device will support.
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella's Visit Part 2

Lorelei Lee Dirty Slut Hoxie

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Pussy Flogging
He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag.
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Dirty Slut

Elise Graves - Safe House Mudanjiang

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Hardcore
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense -orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Safe House

Painful Delights Plainfield

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

Cowgirl Live part 3 Edgartown

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 3

The Popular Girl Farts In your Face Cooma

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Brook Logan
Genres: Humiliation
You know i am the popular girl of the college, and i know your little secret... That you love smelling stinky farts!! well freak!! Don't i have some stinky gassy farts for you to smell!!! Put you face against my ass hole and breath in my stinky eggy farts's!!! You should feel so honoured to smell them!!! don't it smell so good freak!! i know you absolutely loving this , the day you have finally been waiting for. ha ha ha Now put your nose in my ass freak and when i fart, you can breath it all in!!! ha ha ha ha
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12154kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 963.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Popular Girl Farts In your Face
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12244 секунды с 9 запросами