View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 07:03 AM   #1373
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Restricted Senses 223 Canal Point

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Mummification, Tied, Hogties, Armbinders, Leather Hoods, Handcuff, Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Latex
Video language: English
Does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5680kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 762.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restricted Senses 223

Public Indecency Sirvintos

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The popularity of public exposure videos is on the rise. London River is the latest perpetrator. She carelessly flaunts her naked body in areas where families can easily turn a corner and see her. She talks about public sex. Clearly the "female form is not inherently sexual" argument does not fit here.
She fucked up this time. She came to the door naked for the wrong delivery guy. He's just a little too deranged. He pushes her into her house and takes advantage of her. He makes her work out, he torments her, he drowns her.
Once she's suffered for him, once he has instilled fear in her, she is ready to accept the error of her ways. She sees now that she could have hurt innocent people. Her nonconsensual exposure wasn't as cute as she thought it was.
Duration: 1:03:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Indecency

Elise Graves high Castricum

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant, Sister Dee, to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Sister Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves high

The Gallery Forgan

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

HardTied Lost in Rope New Hill

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Lost in Rope

ImPressed Lijiang

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ImPressed

Elise Graves - Safe House Milligan College

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Hardcore
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense -orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Safe House
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04075 секунды с 9 запросами