View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 05:50 AM   #4634
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bonnie Chained - Domination HD Edgar

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Video language: English
For quite sometime now I have had the fantasy of having a cock. There is something so empowering in the fantasy of being able to fuck someone. Master takes this fantasy in this shoot, and brings life to M⁄my desire. Katie Thornton! Locking her into a big steel posture collar would probably be enough already, because there is plenty to look at if Katie is our slave girl for the afternoon! But we wanted to gag her again, because she does not like that, and that makes us want to ballgag her even more. How to prevent Katie from removing her ballgag? Well, we have enough gear to stop her from doing so! Steel mitts would do it, because she can’t use her fingers, but some girls can even remove their gag with the little loops on the mitts. So we had to build a small spreader from our modular Connect-A-Model system to make this bondage extra secure! As expected, Katie wasn’t very happy…
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6870kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Chained - Domination HD

Locked - Ashley Lane Milltown

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked - Ashley Lane

Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Shippingport

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play - Sierra Cirque

No Really, It's Not About You Busby

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Really, It's Not About You

Marching On Shamokin Dam

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marching On

Catch Oak Vale

Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch

Ella Nova Fat Little Whore Prairie du Sac

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mona finds her, though, and she is not amused. To her Ella is just 140 pounds of filth. Ella may think of herself as pretty fit, but Mona sees her as a slob who is already so content with herself that she has stopped really pushing to be better.
Duration: 46:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova Fat Little Whore
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02427 секунды с 9 запросами