Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pushing Daisy Douglass

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Daisy

Amateur Russian Slaves Dominated With Spanking Inglewood

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Spanking, Caning, Punishment, Russian
Video language: English
Amateur Russian girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Duration: 31:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 843.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Russian Slaves Dominated With Spanking

Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow Cottonton

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it.
I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me.
I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!
I’d violte her like she violtes me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow

Pierced Boligee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierced

Locked - Ashley Lane Moruga

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked - Ashley Lane

Domination & Spanking For Hot Russian Slaves Cardiff by the Sea

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Spanking, Caning, Punishment, Russian
Video language: English
We hope these Russian girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Duration: 48:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination & Spanking For Hot Russian Slaves

Mona Wales Mona Wails Wieselburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of bdsm as we are, she is going to have to learn her place.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Mona Wails

Время генерации страницы 0.05789 секунды с 9 запросами