Old 02-05-2024, 08:35 AM   #915
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace Gilson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment.
PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Willow Hayes Put A Lid On It Healy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Willow Hayes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
“Yes, please.” So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense bdsm experience and we deliver all that she can handle.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willow Hayes Put A Lid On It

Wings - Sailor Luna Usti nad Labem

Release Year: 2017
Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.
The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.
OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wings - Sailor Luna

Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Sleetmute

Release Year: 2017
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play - Sierra Cirque

The Pear - Hazel Hypnotic Burkes Garden

Hazel Hypnotic and Maggie Mead are going to spend some time getting to know each other intimately on the floor of our barn. They are locked back-to-back and we still want to see them play with each other.
The iron mask treatment is one of our favorites. It keeps Hazel blacked out in an echo chamber again, there is something beautiful about that. Even better, this time she is wearing an iron yoke that keeps her hands up out of the way and her tits nicely displayed. She prances around blindly while PD whips her ass pink.
There is a little toy we like to call the "pear". The key on the end of it twists and opens the otherwise comfortable insertable to a massive size inside of her cunt. Every turn makes it a little bit wider and brings a new level of aching to Hazel's pussy. Long before it reaches its maximum size it has become wedged in there. When we are satisfied that her hole has been worked enough, then maybe we will let her take it out. Until then it will add another layer of sensation to her already overtaxed mind.
Format: avi
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2508kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pear - Hazel Hypnotic

Bondage Eve Countyline

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
It's the eve of Kaiia's bondage debut. She nervously awaits the ropes. As the encircle her wrists her nerves begin to subside and excitement takes over. The OTK spanking is more enjoyable than she imagined.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Eve

Day Part 2 Mei Mara Isle of Springs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments pd has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Время генерации страницы 0.07275 секунды с 9 запросами