View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 08:39 AM   #1235
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Maid Bahoruco

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid

Light Blue Corset Kisumu

It's our night in...and we can do whatever we want! So, naturally, there will be some smoking hot lingerie and rope involved, right? I put on my light blue corset, lace panties, stockings, high heels and collar. Then, I take a seat in the middle of the living room. Johnny thought I wanted to watch a movie when I told him we had a night alone, but now he has other ideas. Much more creative, sexy ideas. He wanders upstairs and returns moments later with white rope and microfoam tape (bondage play is always the best foreplay for Johnny! Lucky me!). I willingly present myself to him to be tied up. Johnny proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Then, he ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. Finally, he gives me a soft, expression revealing microfoam tape gag. He watches me wander and struggle around the couch and ottoman, getting more excited as the moments pass. I think we're in for a long night all by ourselves! No complaining here!
Duration: 7:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Light Blue Corset

SinfulXXX - Learn The Ropes vol.3 Points

Release Year: 2023
Studio: SinfulXXX
Cast: Eveline Dellai, Mugur, Medusa
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Lingerie, Submissive, Face Fucking, Big ass, bdsm, Bubble Butt, Stockings, Office, shaved pussy
Video language: English
Medusa comes back to pick up her bag: she needs it for work today. But when she gets into the office, it is obvious that Mugur and his assistant have been doing it, using her rope and other BDSM stuff. That is not nice! Mugur makes both girls an interesting offer.
Duration: 35:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SinfulXXX - Learn The Ropes vol.3

Gina Gerson Hickory Ridge

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, DP, Interracial, Anal, Lingerie, Stockings, Pissing, Gape
Charming Gina Gerson starts to have fun with Big Black Cocks shower.
Duration: 57:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 195kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Gerson

Horny Housewife April Storm Offers Herself To Big Cock Cuckold Garciasville

Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Will Tile, Erik Dikkerson, April Storm
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Tattoos, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cuckold, Black Hair, Stockings
April Storm is trying on some sexy lingerie for her husband to enjoy but all she can think about is the handsome ebony man that is presenting the goods to her. She wants his big cock so bad and her husband is good with watching her take that dick as long as he gets to watch.
Duration: 27:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Housewife April Storm Offers Herself To Big Cock Cuckold

Jackiebound part 309 Causey

One thing is certain....PVC is a lot of fun! So, we decide to put on as much PVC as possible to maximize the sexiness and fun! PVC dress with zip up front, PVC gloves, PVC stockings, and patent leather high heels. Johnny ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a you know what in my mouth: PVC bit gag. And, then he just has fun watching me bounce around in all my seductive PVC. This was definitely a fun and PVC filled afternoon!
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 309

Skylar Rei - Gorgeous Gamer Milf (2023) Urgench

Cast: Skylar Rei
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Starting things out in the living room on the couch in her blue lingerie and sexy black thigh high fishnet stockings, lovely blonde Skylar introduces herself and talks about some of her gaming interests, as well as some of her sexual interests! Slipping a hand into her panties she rubs her privates before reaching for her first toy of the day, a cordless pink magic wand vibrator which buzzes her clitoris and brings her to a nice little orgasm. We see her climbing up on the kitchen counter as well, sticking a suction cup toy to the surface and climbing on top for a deep ride while holding the vintage Vibraking against her clit for a strong climax. Next we head out back with Skylar in a skimpy black bikini so we can watch her dancing sensually to her music, stripping down until she gets completely nude for a fun striptease before relaxing on the couch to slide her hands over her body. She starts masturbating in earnest with just her fingertips, bringing herself to another strong orgasm! Sitting on the entryway stairs she uses a remote control toy, controlling it herself as she holds it inside her hole for even more vibrating fun...and she keeps it inside as she heads to a public park in her workout gear! She shows her flexibility with gymnastic splits and enjoys the secret pleasure of the vibrator tucked in her shorts, then heads back to the house to cool down a little. Sitting in the shower she penetrates herself with a yellow vibrating toy, enjoying it as a dildo and getting quite creamy from fucking herself to one last orgasm. Skylar is a very cute and fun blonde with a tight fit body, perfect for FTV MILFs!
Duration: 53:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Rei - Gorgeous Gamer Milf (2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.02262 секунды с 9 запросами