Old 02-05-2024, 10:31 AM   #499
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HdT Dia Zerva - Prepare Antelope

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Dia Zerva is going to be asked to perform later tonight at a party. To prepare she's got to run through the routine she's been taught. However, despite how sexy she is her form needs a lot of work. For one thing her figure four is terrible.
She's tied into the figure four position on the pole. She hangs down with her legs tied up in the air. The pain and strain of the position helps remind her of how she'll need to perform at the party.
To make sure she's well stretched for her splits she's tied above a violet wand. If she doesn't want to get a painful shock in her sensitive bits she's going to have to hold herself off of it. She's a fit lady, but it takes all over her strength.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Dia Zerva - Prepare

Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow Lorane

Release Year: 2020
Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it.
I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me.
I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!
I’d violte her like she violtes me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar - Skylar Snow

The Pear - Hazel Hypnotic Ohi

Video language: English
Hazel Hypnotic and Maggie Mead are going to spend some time getting to know each other intimately on the floor of our barn. They are locked back-to-back and we still want to see them play with each other.
The iron mask treatment is one of our favorites. It keeps Hazel blacked out in an echo chamber again, there is something beautiful about that. Even better, this time she is wearing an iron yoke that keeps her hands up out of the way and her tits nicely displayed. She prances around blindly while PD whips her ass pink.
There is a little toy we like to call the "pear". The key on the end of it twists and opens the otherwise comfortable insertable to a massive size inside of her cunt. Every turn makes it a little bit wider and brings a new level of aching to Hazel's pussy. Long before it reaches its maximum size it has become wedged in there. When we are satisfied that her hole has been worked enough, then maybe we will let her take it out. Until then it will add another layer of sensation to her already overtaxed mind.
Format: avi
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2508kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pear - Hazel Hypnotic

To caress, legs, anus, phalas Littcarr

Release Year: 2018
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: girl
Genres: peeing, fetish, public nudity, teenagers, czech & hungarian girls, pissing on the streets, all girls
Atlanta Dominatrix, FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has been practicing Bondage and the art of Classic Domination since spanning back to the Atlanta chapter of People Exchanging Power. She is one of the few Dominatrices with over 16 years of traceable credentials.has been active since 2002 and verifiable through . Opulent Fetish continually produces #1 ranked FemDom clips covering activities such as Bondage, Strap-on, Spanking, sissy Training, Foot slaves, Mature Woman, Female Domination, BDSM, male slaves, Muscular Women, Lift and Carry, Vampire, Whipping, Corporal, Leather Fetish, Latex Fetish, Hypno Dom, Super / Super Villain, Fetish, Kink and more. FemDom Goddess Cheyenne’s Private Dungeon is in the heart of Atlanta, well known for its fully equipped playrooms and over the top lavish decor. Shibari suspension and rope bondage are beautiful to behold from Her twenty foot ceiling. Goddess Cheyenne’s Dungeon boasts eight Huge Custom Bondage Furniture Stations with multiple suspension points and devices, a huge array of Leather Bondage restraints from mild to severe including sensory deprivation hoods and sleepsacks, leather cuffs and mitts and latex breather hoods.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To caress, legs, anus, phalas

Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2 Saginaw

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexy's captor shows her what's going in her mouth next... a huge blue sponge. She has a "You've got to be fucking kidding" look on her face. Unfortunately he's not. It is shoved completely in her mouth. He produces a full roll of vet wrap and uses it it all. Wrap after wrap makes sure the sponge stays tightly in her mouth. He walks away and watches her struggle for a while. Not only doe she struggle in her bondage, but she struggles trying to endure the expanding sponge gag that has been shoved in her mouth. He returns after a while and removes the gag. Lexy tries to remain quiet as he ties a rope into her hair and then pulls it tight and ties it off at the top of the post. Her captor clamps her sore nipples once again... this time with clover clamps. She yelps and curses very loudly. She just earned herself another gag. He removes them and finishes up her rope bondage. Her elbows are bound tightly together around the post. Lexy's expressions say it all... as the ropes are cinched and tightened, her facial expressions turn to agony... or is it pleasure. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. He cleave gags her head to the post solidly with a roll of vet wrap and then a few wraps of black tape, before leaving his captive to endure her bondage for the evening. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace Sister Bay

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment.
PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Locked - Ashley Lane Lake Mills

Release Year: 2017
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked - Ashley Lane

Время генерации страницы 0.03775 секунды с 9 запросами