View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 06:33 AM   #4640
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beautiful Hills Leakesville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Hills

Luci gets taught a lesson! Tower Hill

“Curiosity the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci gets taught a lesson!

Played With Nahunta

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
He’s got a new play thing. This one’s a keeper. She seems to eat up everything he dishes out. The moment his cock is out Dee looks longingly at him. Her mouth opens and her eyes beg for him to fuck her. Fucking her is too easy though. To make it more interesting he’s going to keep her tied up and torment her between having his way with her. All holes are his and every inch of her body is a canvas for his mark. Dee is the kind of toy that you just can’t help getting excited over. With each position he puts her in he just gets more excited. Her constant begging for more is too sexy. He can’t help but blow his load on her multiple times.
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Played With

Rain DeGrey Cummings

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Rain DeGrey we've known for a while. We love having her around. But there is always something new to see with her. For instance, we can't recall the last time we shackled her down into the spiked chair, ran some electricity through her tits and cunt, and just watched her have a meltdown. She screams through her gag, sweats, cries, and struggles. What she doesn't do is get free. We have a few more places we want to run some current.
There's one more thing we want to do with Rain before we let her go. We're going to bend her over, stick her head into the stocks, and turn her ass black and blue with our canes. Tears, snot, and drool are running down her face as she tries to control her emotions through the pain.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

My friend shrugged Bousse

Release Year: 2022
It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My friend shrugged

Tag Team Part 1 Luxi

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web, mostly because we listen to our equally sadistic membership when they suggest devious ways to destroy our submissive sluts, and as innocuous as these look at first glance, they are going to make Sierra miserable very quickly.
It's impossible to balance on them without feeling the pain in her feet, but it's even harder when she is being whipped by a couple of single tails. We would probably leave her up there all day, stripped naked and on display, but it wouldn't be as fun. Instead we take her down, tape her mouth shut to stifle the screams, and start spanking her ass until it is bright pink. It's a good start to what promises to be a very sexy day for Sierra.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 1

Pushing Boundaries Part 2 Leonberg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the first part of London River's live video we did our best to make her understand her place as the submissive in our activities. It seemed like it worked at the time but now she's back to her old bossy self like nothing ever happened.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03523 секунды с 9 запросами